2008 Limited Edition busa!

kingbusa

Registered
I was wondering if USA got the piece of this limited edition masterpiece? I saw it online the pics of white '08 LE busa.
Hayabusa_K8_White_448p.jpg

Not that I know of. I think that was only released in Europe.

I believe Nitrous Junkie has one but not in the states. If it were available here I would have one.

LINKY

I don't believe there is anything "LE" about it other than paint; I thought it was essentially identical to every other K8 under the fairings..... is this correct?

ASSuming it is, it seems to be a straightforward fix for those that must have this paint schema.

I don't believe there is anything "LE" about it other than paint; I thought it was essentially identical to every other K8 under the fairings..... is this correct?

ASSuming it is, it seems to be a straightforward fix for those that must have this paint schema.
You are correct, the white is not a limited edition. It is just a color offering not available in the US.

The only difference of any previous special (02), anniversary (03), and limited (04-06) editions has been the color of the frame (and some cases wheels), paint color, and a emblem on the tree cover. (*not sure about the emblem on the 02.

Suzuki has had different color offerings for the Hayabusa in other areas. For instance the 03 AE in Canada was Black. There was a Blue on released in Japan in 04 or 05.

I'm kinda partial to 'white' on a 'busa. (My last name is White
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

...and...well...

Scar___His_Busas_Feb_9__08.jpg

laugh.gif

I like the paint scheme on this bike.

But the new 08, in the new high tech, super molecular, low density, wind cutting, lighter weight Black and Orange is the sharpest and fastest now. This new and improved paint weighs far less than the other colors, and cuts the wind better than a razor sharp knife.

Not to mention that my K8 talks to me and begs for more throttle all the time. I have to baby her and talk her into slowing down sometimes. She just keeps telling me she is the fastest and wants me to let her show it.

I like the paint scheme on this bike.  

But the new 08, in the new high tech, super molecular, low density, wind cutting, lighter weight Black and Orange is the sharpest and fastest now.  This new and improved paint weighs far less than the other colors, and cuts the wind better than a razor sharp knife.

Not to mention that my K8 talks to me and begs for more throttle all the time.  I have to baby her and talk her into slowing down sometimes.  She just keeps telling me she is the fastest and wants me to let her show it.
+100. The paint has teflon and a couple of other areospace goodies in it to allow it to actually cause the bike to slip though the air with little or no friction. For real.
thumb_up.gif

whistling.gif

already stuff on it:

Pazzo short levers

Vortex black rearsets

Black mirror block offs

License plate holder

Carbon bar ends

Motographix tankpad.

ZcedoctHK_Hayabusa_1024__Small_.jpg

Back