2008-09 Pazzo Levers now available

I am first in line guys,Everbody move over, Ha,
Mine should be here any day now,,,,
Mike

Mike, I don't know which mike you are as we've got a steady stream of Pazzo levers flowing though the system right now. PM me your name and order date & I can look you up.

The 95 Bravo set is the other Mike.

Mike, I don't know which mike you are as we've got a steady stream of Pazzo levers flowing though the system right now. PM me your name and order date & I can look you up.

the 95 bravo levers are ME Mike, that was my MOS in the Army (Military Police)

I hope thats what you meant...

I was the first to jump in and prePay by Pay Pal,,, On November 25th
Did you lose my order???? OOPS that was the FP TACTICAL LEVERS, Sorry
Mike Williams

Last edited:
nice lever... I got it abt USD75 without shipping.
Anyone interested to get it do let me know so I could help fellow bikers to get a cheapest price.
Email me @ ctk0104@hotmail.com

Last edited:
What are the FP TACTICAL LEVERS?

Al, FP Tacticals are a relative newcomer to the aftermarket lever options that you have for your bike. Functionally, they are very similar to other brands, so your decision to buy which brand may even come down to what style and look do you like? Pazzos and ASV have always been crowd favorites.

FP Tacticals have a lot more colors to choose from- 14 of them. However, the main difference though is the FP's are bi-fold lever which will fold in a garage tip over or low side.

Buy Now: FP Tactical Fitment Guide, Application Chart for Bikes | PashnitMoto.com

Not to thread jack our pazzo thread too much, but click the two links provided and you can see all kinds of pics of the new levers. PLUS they are on SALE till 12/31/09 for $164.95 AND we'll give you 20 bucks worth of free engraving on your levers.

6 more days at that price.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pash...s-whos-interested-set-fp-tactical-levers.html

And if you have a 08+, we've put together a nifty group buy for them :thumbsup: which will run in Jan '10 at that price.

Thanks Tim, I think I'll hold out for the Pazzo levers.

Order 99-09 Busa Pazzos any time you're ready :)
Buy Now: Pazzo Lever Fitment Guide & Application Chart | PashnitMoto.com

IMG_8716.jpg

IMG_8716.jpg

Last edited:
Cant believe it but mine dont fit.....again. Same deal. frustrated.

could it be the exotic cycles triple tree bracket?????

hayabusa 006.jpg

Don't fit, you mean they touch the fairing? (these are pazzos we're talking about? long, short?) Or they don't fit into the lever well?

Assuming we're talking about pazzo, they are only guaranteed to fit in the stock configuration. Once you start doubling up on aftermarket parts (triple tree) + 2nd aftermarket part (levers), all promises are off.

Does your aftermarket tripletree work with the stock levers?

Just looking at that pic, looks as though the aftermarket triple tree moves the handles down just a bit?

Don't fit, you mean they touch the fairing? (these are pazzos we're talking about? long, short?) Or they don't fit into the lever well?

Assuming we're talking about pazzo, they are only guaranteed to fit in the stock configuration. Once you start doubling up on aftermarket parts (triple tree) + 2nd aftermarket part (levers), all promises are off.

Does your aftermarket tripletree work with the stock levers?

Just looking at that pic, looks as though the aftermarket triple tree moves the handles down just a bit?

Tim, they are long but the touch the fairing at the "elbow". I understand the stock configuration, but very few bikes are stock. In my case the problem is the triple tree moves the bars forward, I think. You would think that the maker of the triple tree clamp would keep the bar angle the same.

I am not asking for any promises, as I understand, no one's fault. I will make them work somehow. They stock ones fit, but the clearance is ever so slight.

NOT Pazzo or Pashnit's fault. Exotic cycles "fault"

Take Care

Back