2008-09 Pazzo Levers now available

Gardzilla

Registered
Just got this email today :thumbsup: :

"Pazzo Racing is pleased to announce the long awaited 08-09 Suzuki Hayabusa
levers are done and ready to ship.
I will be notifying all our Distributors today so that they may add them to
their next orders."

Thanks. I'd love to see the actual difference. Tell them to send a set to my addy for testing :laugh:

Clutch is unchanged, Brake side has a new part number: F-41

You can order them here:

:easy: Buy Now: Pazzo Racing Levers, Purchase from Pashnit, Shipping daily | PashnitBusa.com

blue_pazzo_Img_4628_800.jpg

blue_pazzo_Img_4628_800.jpg

Clutch works fine...can you order just the new brake lever~?~

Like dad, would like to see a comparison to see what the change is...

Clutch works fine...can you order just the new brake lever~?~

Actually, yes. :thumbsup:

Simply be an F41 lever, $90 tyd.

PM me your email and I'll send over invoice.

Only catch to this is the colors may not match exactly when you mix 'vintages' of the levers. A blue lever from 2 yrs ago may not match exactly the blue of today due to the various batches that get sent out to be anodized.

Last edited:
I asked the same thing as far as what changes were made and this is their response to me:

We’ve only had to change the brake lever. We found that there weren’t any clearance issues with the clutch.
Basically the brake has been moved in, then angled back out to allow the proper clearance, while maintaining the same adjustment.
Your best option would be to just purchase the re-designed brake adapter piece.

Brake adapter piece is def the best bet. You keep both your levers and all things match. Only thing changed is adapter.
Prolly minimum cost as well !

Last edited:
Just got this email today :thumbsup: :

"Pazzo Racing is pleased to announce the long awaited 08-09 Suzuki Hayabusa
levers are done and ready to ship.
I will be notifying all our Distributors today so that they may add them to
their next orders."

I'm holding out for the Tacticals..........

Just got this email regarding price of adapter piece for retrofit of your own lever :

I think down in the US they are right around $40.
If that is a route you are interested in, let me know and I’ll put you in contact with our US distributor to save time and shipping.

Regards
Jamie
sales@pazzoracing.com
Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers
Mon. to Fri. 9 am to 4 pm PST
Ph: 604-539-1500

I just sent him an email for this adapter...looked on the web site and it does show an adapter available, but appears to be currently listed for Canada only.

PERCH / ADAPTER: $40.00 CDN EACH

I'll see what he says, thanks for the info...

anyone list the adapter on here~?~

PM sent to Pashnit

Last edited:
For only $40 or so I'm tempted but then again the ones I have now work fine so I will have to wait at least until after Christmas as the littlins' need the $ more .

Outlawbusa keep us updated on what you find out.

Last edited:
Pashnit, Geesh why do you have to make things so EASY right before Christmas:poke:
I clicked on your link and it is all I can do to say no...don't think I will make it thru the night !

How much of a diff is it really gonna make as the ones that were not supposed to work seem fine for me.

I guess I may need it if I ever decide to lower the bike , eh ????

For only $40 or so I'm tempted but then again the ones I have now work fine so I will have to wait at least until after Christmas as the littlins' need the $ more .

Outlawbusa keep us updated on what you find out.

I just ordered one from the link Pushnit provided...can't wait to not do a 90 degree stoppie every time I turn sharp left~!~ :beerchug:

Pashnit?
How are the levers being shipped out for the ones the prePaid
UPS ?
or USPS ?
maybe FedEX?
Thanks
Mike

Got the F41 Perch upgrade kit in stock. Will ship this out today for Steve. :thumbsup:

And for small items like the levers, they will go USPS.

Img_8704_F41_perch_800.jpg

Img_8704_F41_perch_800.jpg

Back