2007 Busa

I hear it comes with an ion drive and cloaking device.....

You all realize I'm in the know on this right?
the only problem is they cloaked the prototype and now no one can find it
laugh.gif
40__s.gif

Let's atleast wait till Sept before the whole "New Busa" bandwagon starts up. It's gotten old, real old. The horse is dead, stop kickin it.

The Empire Strikes Back
In May we should have more information about the August release (might be just a paper-release) of the new Busa-1400, which will just slighly beat the Kawasaki ZX-13.5

The latest rumor is that Suzy has a weight problem
and the diet is going to cost - a lot!!
cool.gif

Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..
Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..
Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..
40__s.gif
Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..
argue.gif
face7.gif
Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..
beerchug.gif

Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..
crazy.gif
Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..Blah..

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

It's so sad that you dudes have hopelessly given up before the first race already. The 07 will have it's azz handed to it also. :67:

It's so sad that you dudes have hopelessly given up before the first race already. The 07 will have it's azz handed to it also. :67:
Welcome to the Org! I can't help but notice several of your last post are less than friendly.... Not the kind of action we like to see around here. I'm not a mod but rather someone looking to keep the peace. Please be considerate of others when you post in our community. I would suggest you get to know some of the folks here first prior to the banter over which bike is going to do what, etc.... Were all grownups here and realize no one motorcycle does all things for all people! Were over that and have moved on to enjoying the ride. If this sounds like the group of riders you would enjoy hanging out with then the first beer is on me. If your only here to stir the pot its time to move on........ Nuff said!

Back