2006 Limited

Soap

Registered
Hey I am a noob and in the process of getting a 2006 limited pearl white busa, I wanted to know if the limited that year came with stock chrome rims? Thank you for any assistance.

Welcome and congrats! None of the stock Busas came with stock chrome rims. Some came with a silver wheels or silver outer lip, but nothing chrome from the factory.

Last edited:
Hey I am a noob and in the process of getting a 2006 limited pearl white busa, I wanted to know if the limited that year came with stock chrome rims? Thank you for any assistance.

No. They came with painted wheels...silver :;):

Welcome! Getting the best color i see.....:beerchug:

Mine came with the whole rim painted grey/silver.

Thanks for the all the help and quick reply.

Is $7200 a good deal for an 06 limited white with 2400 miles w/ chrome rims and two brothers exhaust tip? Thanks again.

Thanks for the all the help and quick reply.

Is $7200 a good deal for an 06 limited white with 2400 miles w/ chrome rims and two brothers exhaust tip? Thanks again.

I would buy it for that price, but would try to negotiate down. Welcome to the oRg.

If you are willing to go as high as seven grand for an '06, why not try and locate a left-over '07?

I agree that it's worth it, but I'd second the advice that you try and negotiate it down.

No matter what, you can't go wrong with a 'Busa; regardless of year, color, etc.

welcome to the boards. That doesn't mean you can't add em later. here's what it would look like

DSC04928.JPG

DSC04929.JPG

DSC04931.JPG

Rock, she looks really good!

Thinking that is a good price if its clean but would also try to get $$ down a little.

Thanks again for all your help guys, Rock that bike look sooooooooooooo sick, I can not wait to get mine.

Buy it!!!!!..........I bought my 06 limited with 80 miles on it in January for 8grand, and love it.....The white paint scheme is like no other bike, buy it!

People who dont even like motorcycles tell me its the prettiest bike they have ever seen..........Plus all the chicks dig the white......Buy it!!!

Darn it...... wanted an 06 white..... ended up with 07 black...... happy with that.... but the white is a sharp bike.... Good deal i think..... couple grand in extras i am thinking...

:welcome:

Back