2006 600 swingarm on the busa.

Vic_E55_2001

Donating Member
Registered
Hi everybody!

The one and only one thing I really hate about Busa.....

Frigging swingarm looks so damn cheep... I can not stand it anymore...
I know that previous geneation 600 swingarm fits just fine with 600 linkage and chain guide..
Here is my question: Is 2006 swingarm from 600 fit and if so what must be done to do it right.
Any input is greatly appreciated.

68_1.jpg

You could also take into consideration a 750 swingarm from a 03-04 GSXR...

vic if the diamater in the bearin is to small how about the outside where ya put bearings in? that could be something to look into why don't ya just buy one and doe a fit once and see for us
cool.gif

vic if the diamater in the bearin is to small how about the outside where ya put bearings in? that could be something to look into why don't ya just buy one and doe a fit once and see for us
cool.gif
sure can... Just send me the money for it and I promise complete report with pictures...
tounge.gif

I hate stock arm so bad I`m ready to buy ZX14..

I can get use to Forman grills but not ugly crap stock swingarm..

Could just powdercoat your OEM black and be done with it. Might do the trick if cosmetics are your only concern with the stocker. Leave the actual arm silver and paint the rest??

Could just powdercoat your OEM black and be done with it. Might do the trick if cosmetics are your only concern with the stocker. Leave the actual arm silver and paint the rest??
IT`s not just color... look at welds... and overall design of stocker... New 600-750 arms is so much better.

Back