2003 Black/Silver Hayabusa Parts Cost

Darkflame

Registered
I bought a hayabusa that was dropped once on it's right side and there are very minor scuff marks on the bike. The bike is cherry other then that without a single flaw I can find. I wanted to replace two panels on the bike. The right lower fairing and the rear gsx-1300r fairing.

does anyone have experience in how much this would cost?. I was gonna go down to my dealer and get a quote but if I had some numbers to work with. then I would surely know I was getting rapped at the dealer without something to go by.

Thanks a million!

I'll post pics of the bike this evening.

Here's one of the good side :p
I'll get one of the "ok side" after.

P1010012.JPG

dealer is gonna charge you an arm & a leg for those plastic. Side fairing I believe go for 500 bucks & rear I think 3-400 bucks. Maybe someone on the board mighthave some for sale or else you could check ebay. Let us know how it works out for you Bro, I'll also keep my eyes open to.

Wooooo the price of plastic sure went up in suzukiworld hehehe well given the size of the scratches maybe i'll just put a sticker
biggrin.gif
hahaha nahhhhhh the busa wouldn't appreciate that....hrm maybe i'll just invest the money and fix it. I checked ebay and havn't found much of the fairing aside from blue/silver ones which seem to dominate the ebay world.

Ah well.... you can't see the scratches unless you look for them cause they are on the little hump that covers the engine.

Check out Ron Ayers, they have an online micro-fiche(sp) click on the part and it gives you a price. For my lower throttle side fairing they listed it for $387.71. (Painted)

Contact Kath512 on <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org>sh.org<a> and see what she can do for you. She does at least as well as Ron Ayers.

Back