Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2001 Hayabusa 4Sale

busagod

Registered
Hayabusa or race habit must go. I guess it will have to be the Busa that goes. Raceing is too much fun!
super.gif
Like to see her go to a good home. Before I put her in the paper etc, thought I might see if there is any interest among the busa lovers.

FOR SALE: 2001 Hayabusa

Excellent shape / Garage kept
Corona 24 hour replica paint
4 into 1 Micron Titanium Exhaust
PCII
Yosh rear sets
HyperPro steering Stabilizer
TRE
Miles 12,000
Rocket Locker Tank bag / with laptop bag
Spare rear rim, hub and sprocket

$8,500 obo

kebusa.JPG

Are those your Little Balerina Feet up there?
rock.gif

Nah, I bet your taking the photo huh!

Sorry to hear your letting her go, but it makes sense. Once again if I was in the market, that would be a fun an interesting way to repeatedly get pulled over and harrassed by Ole' Johnny L.
laugh.gif

Good luck selling it and don't be a stranger... Well, any stranger than you already are.

Rev your right once I put her on the Busa I have to fight her to get it back. She lets me ride her EX 250 and the chase is on! You know I can actually get 100 mph on the 250 in a tuck.  As soon as I sit up I loose 10 mph instantly.
laugh.gif
 Let me say I was only pulled over once by a TX Trooper, 73 in a 65, he thought the bike was cool and gave a warning.  Damm lucky he didn't see me earlier, I would have need an escape route for sure.
tounge.gif

Not happy to let her go!
sad.gif
But racing is fuging $$$$$$$$

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102464886 -->

bump
Guys this Busa is still for sale...price lowered to $7,500. Had her on ebay and never met my reserve. She needs to go soon. Anyone interested pm me. thanks

Hey busagod, I am going to be in the market for another bike soon = around 3 months. if you have it I will DEFINATLEY get it! Just hold on to it and I will buy it from you!

is it a track bike, or is there just some "sticker" covering the headlight?

I feel sad when anyone is letting go of their busa
sad.gif

Hey busagod, I am going to be in the market for another bike soon = around 3 months. if you have it I will DEFINATLEY get it! Just hold on to it and I will buy it from you!
Luv to hold it for you, but I need to sell as soon as I can. Have not really actively pursued selling it up until now. If she does not sell for $7,500 then I'll still have her.

DSC00003.JPG

I love that paint scheme. 2 Busas? My wife would probably kill me....
laugh.gif

As street legal as any other bike with an aftermarket exhaust. This is not a track bike however it has seen one track day in 2003.

front1.jpg

Is the bodywork compatible with my 04'?

bodywork is compatible.

killer looking bike man

Top Bottom