2001 Gen 1 busa

erob_15

Registered
So want to run 6lbs of boost and fuel wise only thing I bought was 420cc injectors didn't buy a pump can I run it like that without a upgraded pump or what do I need to buy in order to tune it and it run right

So want to run 6lbs of boost and fuel wise only thing I bought was 420cc injectors didn't buy a pump can I run it like that without a upgraded pump or what do I need to buy in order to tune it and it run right
Hi. I have a turbo Gen 1 too
I have Id 1050 on the bottom and Id 2600 on top
Intercooled with NOS and a Garrett G-42-2300c turbo. I would get a new fuel pump and rods and 10 to 1 pistons and if you can a better crank and do the oil mods too. I am set up for pump 93 VP C16 and VP M1.

Intercooled with NOS and a Garrett G-42-2300c turbo. I would get a new fuel pump and rods and 10 to 1 pistons and if you can a better crank and do the oil mods too. I am set up for pump 93 VP C16 and VP M1.

Fast..?

:laugh:

Is there much "lag" in a set up like this? I've driven a few turbo cars over the years. Most spool up nicely at a moderate RPM. I do recall an MR2 that demanded high RPM's before it came on boost. It took effort to keep her on "boil."

Is there much "lag" in a set up like this? I've driven a few turbo cars over the years. Most spool up nicely at a moderate RPM. I do recall an MR2 that demanded high RPM's before it came on boost. It took effort to keep her on "boil."
Hi. I will be set up to come in at a higher RPM as it is to be used on the street. In race mode the Nos will help it spool up fast and Nos will help with the intercooler to keep the intake temp down. It is going to make 800 to 1000 HP On the street 360 to ? It will all be c9ntroled with the MAXX Race H 2 O.

Hi. I will be set up to come in at a higher RPM as it is to be used on the street. In race mode the Nos will help it spool up fast and Nos will help with the intercooler to keep the intake temp down. It is going to make 800 to 1000 HP On the street 360 to ? It will all be c9ntroled with the MAXX Race H 2 O.

Amazing. So you spray the NO2 before the intercooler? And the gas at the intake? Love to see this. Might get some frost on that intercooler!

Any advice on what type of map or device I should buy in order to get it tuned
Hi. I have accest to 2 dynos and remote tuning. So I will set the tune by each days weather. I will bring a lap top and my weather station to the race track. On the road I will have a few tunes in my MAXX ecu and an onboard switch.

Back