2 HRS ago

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So Im in the front yard building a rock flowerbed when I see a corvette coming around the corner from the marina, All of a sudden I hear tires spinning, as I look up again the vette is sideways in the road facing me, ( not worried big ditch between us ) So the vette hits a 2 ft square block of concrete with some type of control box on it. Throws it about 4 ft from where it was, Car falls in the ditch about a 2 ft drop. Im heading towards the gate when the door opens and a very pretty blonde gets out shaking big time, I went over and asked if she was ok. She said yes but it might be better if she was hurt because her husband was going to kill her, The car was for sale and had been in the garage for the last year. This was the first time the car was out for a whole year. She had some benefit and wanted the exposure.

She asked if I needed a new wife because he was going to kill her. ?????? Took me awhile to answer that one.

Then she says, ( I know you ) 5 yrs ago she was our case worker when we were trying to adopt our girls. SMALL WORLD.

Even smaller, This is the second time a vette with a pretty blonde crashed in my front yard, Happened about 25 yrs ago.

Husband showed up, We got it out of the ditch, Not sure I would want to be in that household tonight.

Just couldn't help myself....

Though I do hope she fairs well at home tonite.

women-demotivational-poster-1209052380.jpg

a local woman drove one of those purple and yellow anniversary vettes through their wall in the garage. forgot to take it out of gear after she started it, car nosed through the wall....

moral of the story. women+vette=insurance claim

Pics of said blonde or it didnt happen... :rulez:

yeah! it would've been nice to have pictures.:poke:

Did Not Happen Without the PICS :rulez:

Pics of the Vette? ???

Come on now, Dont you think it would have been a little rude to be taking pics of the wreck while trying to console her.

Back