1st time thru palomar mountian

Leichardti

Registered
First time checking out palomar mountian. Nice ride, camp grounds, creeks, resturant, state park, lake hodges not too far off and observatory at the top of the mountian.

[video=youtube_share;4z1wEzsdRrM]http://youtu.be/4z1wEzsdRrM[/video]

IMAG0557.jpg

IMAG0559.jpg

IMAG0562.jpg

:thumbsup: Have you done Ortega Hwy? De Luz Road? Both are just down the road from Palomar.

Both of those are on my list. Working in the del mar/san diego area for the summer. Checking out all the spots down this way.

Both of those are on my list. Working in the del mar/san diego area for the summer. Checking out all the spots down this way.

Hopefully, LAMBUSA (San Diego) will be along soon since he is a resident expert on the best bike routes in the area.

I will ping piratediverjeff (Corona) and LOCAL499BUSA(Orange County) to see if we can fetch you for a spin this weekend :thumbsup: if your schedule will permit. (unless you're a LONE WOLF rider)

I work weekends at 10 am. Off tuesdays and sometimes mondays, but always down to ride with anyone in the area.

Hopefully, LAMBUSA (San Diego) will be along soon since he is a resident expert on the best bike routes in the area.

I will ping piratediverjeff (Corona) and LOCAL499BUSA(Orange County) to see if we can fetch you for a spin this weekend :thumbsup: if your schedule will permit. (unless you're a LONE WOLF rider)

Hey old dude,
(hell if i know why i always call you that,seein's how i'm 9 years your elder:laugh:)

Will be another week before Adam(local499)gets his new bike delivered.:thumbsup:

I'm thinkin' we need to organize a SoCal get together sometime this fall(when the temps cool down,i hate heat:laugh:),there must be 20 of us on here scattered between OC and San Diego and could pick a somewhat centrally located destination(seems like it's hard to get more than 2 or 3 together at one time).

Howdy Leichardti.:thumbsup:

I'm thinkin' we need to organize a SoCal get together sometime this fall(when the temps cool down,i hate heat:laugh:),there must be 20 of us on here scattered between OC and San Diego and could pick a somewhat centrally located destination(seems like it's hard to get more than 2 or 3 together at one time).

well I'll be darned...you must be psychic since I was thiking the exact same thing. Paging LAMBUSA :whistle:

P.S. The last BIG ONE we had was way back in 2010: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/so-c...l-e-n-t-y-n-o-t-i-c-e-socalhoons-12jun10.html

191364d1276552025-p-l-e-n-t-y-n-o-t-i-c-e-socalhoons-12jun10-dsc_0008.jpg

Back