1900cc

havent heard to many of them for street use some are still in prototype form. The engine is capable of over 150lb/ft torque and 245+ bhp at the rear wheel. but at a cost of over ten grand might be better off with a turbo or supercharger
rock.gif

Busa1900BlockLarge.jpg

That would be a grudge/race only motor,it wouldn't last on the street...

Im waiting untill the engine gets like 4k on it before i do this but. Im going with the 1397cc pistons with a APE 8 1/2mm stroker crank. Itll yield a 1585cc total displacement. I think thats the most major you can go on a street ridden hayabusa and not have TO many problems. Now if you plan on ALSO going turbo later on i dont know how itll react. ive been toying with that idea but i dont know if im quite that suicidal lol.

Im waiting untill the engine gets like 4k on it before i do this but. Im going with the 1397cc pistons with a APE 8 1/2mm stroker crank. Itll yield a 1585cc total displacement. I think thats the most major you can go on a street ridden hayabusa and not have TO many problems. Now if you plan on ALSO going turbo later on i dont know how itll react. ive been toying with that idea but i dont know if im quite that suicidal lol.
Who told you some info like listed above?
rock.gif

It was just an idea i was toying with for a race bike. But just saying if you wanted to go big bore i think the 1585 would be the biggest you could go and not have alot of problems running it on the street. Even that seems like youd be on 1 wheel from every take off if your not careful. The turbos idea even to me sounds like a suicide wish. Even with a very long extended swingarm lol. But then again there is the guy with the 700+hp hayabusa. Just depends on what you can handle i guess. Just check out APE's website if you have any questions http://www.aperaceparts.com/

<!--EDIT|camaro69_4542003
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140928965 -->

u know what would be cool stick in the 1900cc engine then add a turbo and nitrus

<!--EDIT|busa_is_a_beast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141415728 -->

1582cc-- what a sound at idle--- deep YEA--- Will this setup last if you lower the redline----
maybe pumping 200 hp's at 8000 rpm. Huge tourqe at 5-7 K revs. This would be what i want also
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Back