1400 miles

KosherBenz

Donating Member
Registered
in 45 days...

Damn, I love my new bike. It's so damn comfortable even with my girl on the back. Since I put the Xenon light on there, even driving at night is fun.  

Range is awesome too, Just drove from My house in Baltimore, to "Hershey park" in Hershey Pa , then went to the hotel and all the way back home on the same tank of gas with 215 miles showing on the odo. The Bike contiues to amaze me.

~Evan

<!--EDIT|KosherBenz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152874571 -->

45 days?--your love affair is just starting to grow. After having my 'busa for 7 months I can tell you I love her more today than yesterday!! Ride safe.

i feel ya bro
cool.gif

I guess I just cant get over how confortable it is. I can ride for 3 hours on the busa and be less sore then If I rode 30 minutes on my old 2001 zx-6r. Looks like I made the right decision to get the Busa over the zx14.

Woot!
cool.gif

in 45 days...

Damn, I love my new bike. It's so damn comfortable even with my girl on the back. Since I put the Xenon light on there, even driving at night is fun.  

Range is awesome too, Just drove from My house in Baltimore, to "Hershey park" in Hershey Pa , then went to the hotel and all the way back home on the same tank of gas with 215 miles showing on the odo. The Bike contiues to amaze me.

~Evan
Can someone provide more info on the Xenon bulb? I rode at night last night and was having some visibility issues.

Thanks!

BUSAFETT

Funny how that works, I rode to work yesterday and due to careless cagers I had more than my fair share of near collisions so I was depressed. During the day the idea of selling my bike crossed my mind repeatedly. I even felt determined to sell it until time to ride back home came. I fell in love again. 1600 miles on it and LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVIIINNNNGGGGG it!!!!!!

jump9.gif

in 45 days...

~Evan
Can someone provide more info on the Xenon bulb?  I rode at night last night and was having some visibility issues.

Thanks!

BUSAFETT
xenonking.com , he is a sponsor on here.

Back