09 Hayabusa vs. 08 ZX-10

Thanks for the info guys....... didn't think he had 189hp at the wheels. Yea I know the ZX-10 is a beast, I was just curious as to the hp. I weigh more than my friend by ~30 pounds so I don't think I'll be running him anytime soon.

Nice rides :thumbsup:
i have both bikes , 09 White Busa , 08 ZX10 Green , ZX10 is a very fast bike , but can't match GENII on top speed and stability on very high speeds ...

my 08 ZX10 ,
02-174.jpg

03-131.jpg

my 09 Busa ,
01-1762.jpg

my 09 Busa ,
01-1762.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I just love how you have done your Busa. It is super clean and classy. Almost elegant. You have a great knack in doing the correct mods without going too far.:thumbsup:

That is the nicest white one I have ever seen. A gixxer 1000 white front fender is all that I would add.:beerchug:

Thanks for the info guys....... didn't think he had 189hp at the wheels. Yea I know the ZX-10 is a beast, I was just curious as to the hp. I weigh more than my friend by ~30 pounds so I don't think I'll be running him anytime soon.

Why not? You don't have to win every time. Wouldn't you be interested just to see how you do?
In any race with similar bikes that make anything over 70hp, it is always going to be up to the rider.

fog the box...ends the discussion.

while the new liter bikes are awesome, especially the zx10.....but the busa is notorious for being easy to ride. liter bikes are hard to launch, the busa makes an average guy look like ricky gadson, well almost.

Who cares which bike is faster? They are both rockets. You need to ride for comfort and fun. I think after any bike gets 150 rear wheel HP, it is up to other factors on a buying puchase. Racing other guys on the street is just a way to rack up tickets. Heck, it is hard to use 120hp on the street.....traffic will seem to always get in the way.

Why not? You don't have to win every time. Wouldn't you be interested just to see how you do?
In any race with similar bikes that make anything over 70hp, it is always going to be up to the rider.

+1,000,000 Give it a go, you can always say you got 2nd place :rofl:

Back