09 BUsa-White & Black at Escondido Cycle Center IN STOCK!!!

biglew77

Registered
:usa:What’s going on Ladies and Gentlemen, I just thought I’d give you a quick update if you are looking for the 09 Hayabusa in the San Diego area. Escondido Cycle Center 1415 Montiel Rd Escondido, CA 92026 has 2 of them on their show Room Floor right now!!! They have the White one and the Black. I saw both of them when I bought the wife’s bike this past weekend, they are beautiful and I wish I can have them both. If anyone is interested call Jason Dobson (760) 745-1615 and he’ll hook you up with a great deal, I know he got me a great deal on my 08 Busa and my Wife’s 09 GSX’R600….:usa:
http://www.teamecc.com/

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

I Like the black one! Saw the white one here at Sunrise Cycle and didn't like it! But I am happy with my blue one!

I may be mistaken, but if you look close at the black one's tank, you'll find Scar's finger prints all over it! :laugh:

Our local dealer has a white one on the floor and it is very pleasing to the eye!

white 09 hayabusa at US dealers???
Posted via Mobile Device

Wasn't a big fan of white bikes, but they're starting to go on me.:thumbsup:
and they will start to go OFF you,believe me every second busa in greece is the white one,im sick of seeing white busas now as i was ready to get white,thank god once you go black there is no turning back

Back