08 Hump Glove Box GROUP BUY

High-Gain Busa

Registered
I sent this out in a PM to 17 Busa owners that said they were in on a group buy. After speaking with Tiger Racing, they will do the Busa Glove Box for $67.00 at 15+ units, that's almost $13.00 off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....RS:1123

I figured a few may bail but as you know that is a very fast way to lose face and a future group buy with that manufacturer.

If you are in, please PM me and I will get a coupon code or something from Tiger Racing.
If we hurry, you may have it for the Busa Bash
ThumbsUp.gif

I will also ask them to support the Forum through sponsorship.

Ok yeah I am in but NO WAY we can have them before the bash, since thats like ohhh let me see, 2 days away?

High-Gain, I'm in. Tried to send you a PM but this site keeps going down. Send me what the next steps are if you can. Thanks for the leg work on this.

Please PM me if you can.... That is how I will respond.

Guy at Tiger Racing wants to be paid in full for at least 15, $1005.00.. He said his last group buy he agreed to he sold 4 at a 20 piece price so I see his point.

I am still verifying that he will ship and can ship internationally. If he requires that he ships all to one address, there will be little savings as one person will have to collect the funds which will require 3%-4% to cover their Paypal and CC fees plus they will be stuck doing the shipping and will need to collect shipping fees separately. That may make it easier for some and more expensive for others if Tiger Racing is in your back yard.

Anyone near Toledo, Ohio that wants to pick them up and ship them?

Tiger Racing replied they will drop ship each one in the US only. If it means missing the group buy by 1 or 2 I will ship internationally from my business. Right now only a third have replied that have previousely agreed to the group buy.
banghead.gif

Come on guys!!! High Gain and the rest of us have responded by PM's!!! I think this is a pretty trick deal and would reccomend others jumping on a pretty neat mod to there bike!!!!
race.gif
kickass.gif

Back