08 already??

bayside blue

Registered
i was on the highway today and i noticed a bike coming up in the other lane it seemed to have come up fast but as it passed it was going mabey 5mph faster then me....i could have sworn it was a 08 black and orange. rider had on all suzuki gear and was followed by a suzuki van?? i didnt think they were out yet

Rumor is that some dealers are starting to get the black/orange ones! Could have very well been one.

I would have pointed my 40 cal Smith and Wesson at him and told him NICELY get the FC*K OFF! THIS IS A JACKING!
firedevil.gif
I just want it that badly.

P.S I live in AZ so we are allowed to carry at 18, as long as its showing you dont need anything to carry.

(bigmike32172 @ Sep. 06 2007,15:42) So far there are none to be had in AZ.
Not sure if they are out yet anywhere.
They are....anytime now someone here is going to show up with one. And the new era shall begin
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
bowdown.gif

I'm starting to wonder if different states get them before others do. The dealers out here are telling me not to expect them till October.

(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 10 2007,07:37) Biggest dealers get em first.... and yes they are out!
I knew it!
Damn ass backwards Arizona once again!
We're the largest, close to being the most overcrowded city in the country and still get sloppy seconds, go figure!
rant.gif

...so what;-) just another bigbike....i can´t push my 02 to the limit on the AB (only during rain, but the new one dosn´t have an ABS like the old one hasn´t)

I got a deposit on an orange/black. Dealer says it should be in at the end of September. We'll see......

Back