07 busa

Big_Huff

Registered
There is a guy selling an 07 busa with 5,xxx miles and its completely stock, well not completely stock it is lowered. He was asking $7,500 and I got him down to $6,800. I was only wanting to spend $6,500. Do you guys think I should suck it up and pay $6,800? Is this a good deal? Also it needs new front and rear tires and the forks a leaking are little from the seals.

$6k or walk. Tires, and seals will be another $4-500 depending on who does em and what tires ya get. There are better deals out there.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Skip/pass/run from this bike, so many more out there in much better for probably less.

Thank you for you opinions, I'm going to pass. My buddy found a zx14 for me but its 500 miles away. I might look into that one.

in case you have not yet checked, a few bikes are listed in the CLASSIFIEDS: Bikes

Have you also checked CL/Cycletrader? Best of luck.

stick with the busas.
many more after market parts and support. :rulez:

sounds like that 07 was beat up, rode hard and put up wet. wheelies trash fork seals.

good luck. the hunt for the right bike is half the fun.

Good news, I've found a 08 with 2,xxx miles for $7,250. It's all stock and the owner is a good friend with my uncle. What do you guys think of this deal?

Good news, I've found a 08 with 2,xxx miles for $7,250. It's all stock and the owner is a good friend with my uncle. What do you guys think of this deal?

If it checks out clean/has no hidden gremlins...GIT R DONE :cheerleader:

Good friend of mine bought an 07 last week. Lowered, extensions, full exhaust, chrome arm and wheels, new tires, 4500 miles. He gave 8K for it.

I'm taking my buddy, who is a motorcycle mechanic to look it over and everything checks out she will be mine. :laugh:

Much better.

This was 3 yrs old and just 900 miles for $8K. They are out there, and don't pay too much.

Sounds like you found a much better deal. Good luck!

Dsc04272_100.jpg

Dsc04272_100.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! That was a much better deal than the 07 you mentioned at first!!!

Back