07 busa saw pics

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday I went to a dealer in Bayamon PR to get my bike dynoed . I ask the guy at the counter if they have any word on the 07 busa. He showed me some pics but to me it wasn't a oem brochoure from suzuki. They were all solid colors blue,cranberry & black and all of them with black frame and swingarms I said what all of them LE. He said that's the way there going to be for 07. I said will see. Don't kill me on this one.

lurk.gif

I'm wondering how or why Joe Rocket knew to make their 2007 Hayabusa Jackets all black, black & white, and black & gray?

Yesterday I went to a dealer in Bayamon PR to get my bike dynoed . I ask the guy at the counter if they have any word on the 07 busa. He showed me some pics but to me it wasn't a oem brochoure from suzuki. They were all solid colors blue,cranberry & black and all of them with black frame and swingarms I said what all of them LE. He said that's the way there going to be for 07. I said will see. Don't kill me on this one.
Arey, I guess we will all have to sit and wait for what they come up with from the land of the rising sun. Careful with that busa on all those PR roads, Patillas here my brother currently in Boston!!!

Arey, I guess we will all have to sit and wait for what they come up with from the land of the rising sun. Careful with that busa on all those PR roads, Patillas here my brother currently in Boston!!!
I hear ya! I drive with eyes on my back.

Back