05 DYNO

lumpy981

Registered
HERE IS MY DYNO SHEET FROM TODAY. I KNOW THE SCAN STINKS, THE PLACE I HAD DYNO MY BIKE HAS CRAP FOR A PRINTER AND DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE. OH WELL, IF YOU CAN'T READ IT BY CHANCE IT SAYS 175.5 HP AND 104.7 MAX TORQUE. I PULLED A 161.6 WITH YOSHI BOLTS ON, BMC AIR FILTER AND A PCIII R USB POWER COMMANDER. NEVER CHANGED THE MAP AND PULLED THESE NUMBERS AFTER I DONE THE PAIR MOD, FULL AIR BOX MOD, SHORT STACKS, YOSHI STAGE 1 CAMS AND FULL DUAL LOW MOUNT HMF EXHAUST. IT MAY HAVE DONE A LITTLE MORE (ON THIS DYNO MACHINE) EVERY RUN AFTER THE FIRST 3 I MADE ABOUT 1/2 HORSE MORE TILL THEY SAID, " THAT WAS ENOUGH". ANYWAY, GOOD, BAD OR DECENT? I AM HAPPY FOR AWHILE......

DYNO.2.jpg

too bad the tuner doesn't know how to strap a bike or how to use the dyno correctly. all those spikes in the curve.
that is why the numbers are high. tell them to smooth it out

I thought with those mods you would be a little higher. but, I don't know jack bout this yet. Thanks for the post !

i don't really know either, but according to the cheese man it is no good.... i do know, that it is a crap load faster than it was before!!!!!

dual lows are restrictive, and you gain about 10 for the cams, but if you smooth out the graph the numbers will be lower:O STD makes them higher and where is the a/f graph? or overlay the before and after(real gain)

i dunno anything about dyno's or tuning one. i put the power commander on and went there to have it tuned the first pull to the 12 pull, i guess he adjusted the air and fuel. everything i learned to do my busa i got from this site. but as to having a anyone esle to dyno or tune my bike i would have to go to a bigger city. i live in a small town and have limited access to anyone that knows much about bikes.
moderator.gif

Back