05 / 08 conversion finally finished

I have to appreciate the work, efffort and creativity you put in, but Suzuki ruined the Hayabusa in 2008 with the tail section. However, it does make me wonder what my 07 would look like with the Gen2 nose.

Hi guys I havnt posted in almost 2 years!! I sold my 03 back then because of speeding tickets. Im now older and wiser and ready for a new bike. Im so happy to see that the old tail is a bolt on mod for the new bike. I love the new busa except for that bulging tail. When I saw it in magazines I said to myself; it will look better in person. So I traveled to the dealership...nope still horrible looking. I was preatty dissapointed. So what is required for the switch? I Know you need the old tail color matched but what else exactley? If its really expensive than I dont know I might go with an older busa to turbo or the new S3. What do you guys think? I dont really drag or tour if that helps. Have any of you guys hated the tail but owning the new bike makes you look past it?

I think I saw that bike at Vito's in Clear Lake a few weeks ago.......... how many cross breeds can there be in my area?? I parked my K8 next to you.

You did a clean job by the way, don't mind the haters. :beerchug:

yup that was me ! i seen you pull up.... thanx !... and trust me i aint worried bout none of these haterz....they're really gonna hate when i finish my 330 kit:moon:

Love this, cops are pretty hardcore in our area about signal light size. A gen 2 tail on a gen 1 would help me out immensely.

Back