~~~   I'm Busa-less   ~~~

You can always borrow one of Mike's Hog's to try and fill that empty void ... NOT!!
DJ, he sold the 1200 two weeks ago...not that I'd ride it anyway
laugh.gif

And now my Dad's 1200 is up for sale...not only am I surrounded by Harley riders, but they all look like very OLD Harley riders on their huge Grandpa bikes
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

For the first time since getting my Busa, I'm officially Busaless...sure, sure...it's just temporarily, but still...such an empty void in my life.  I wonder how Caesar's doing today?  
sad.gif

*sigh*

I'm getting something "different" done to my Busa...haven't seen it done before, so I'm very curious to see if it'll work...it's something so subtle and small, yet should help to set it apart from all of the other '03 silver and grays out there...
biggrin.gif

Nope, not telling you what it is 'til I get it back...hopefully it'll be done before this Friday...hopefully no one will drop it or go out joyriding while I'm not looking...checked the mileage before I shut him off...10953... *sigh*

I miss my Busa!!!!  
sad.gif
Big fluffy dice hanging from the mirror?

LOL!

P.

sad.gif

For the first time since getting my Busa, I'm officially Busaless...sure, sure...it's just temporarily, but still...such an empty void in my life.  I wonder how Caesar's doing today?  
sad.gif

*sigh*

I'm getting something "different" done to my Busa...haven't seen it done before, so I'm very curious to see if it'll work...it's something so subtle and small, yet should help to set it apart from all of the other '03 silver and grays out there...
biggrin.gif

Nope, not telling you what it is 'til I get it back...hopefully it'll be done before this Friday...hopefully no one will drop it or go out joyriding while I'm not looking...checked the mileage before I shut him off...10953... *sigh*

I miss my Busa!!!!  
sad.gif

LOL!

P.
Shhhh!! Tom, we talked about the importance of you not giving away my secrets, didn't we?

laugh.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

*sigh*

biggrin.gif

I miss my Busa!!!!  
sad.gif

LOL!

P.
laugh.gif
I was thinkin those 'truck balls' hanging under the tail~ You know.... just above where the toilet paper was stuck in that one pic~
tounge.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

*sigh*

biggrin.gif

I miss my Busa!!!!  
sad.gif

LOL!

P.
laugh.gif
I was thinkin those 'truck balls' hanging under the tail~ You know.... just above where the toilet paper was stuck in that one pic~
tounge.gif
...speaking of which, I was behind a truck today with those stupid things hanging from the hitch...first time I'd ever seen 'em but clearly knew what they were...

WTF are people thinking when they come up with this crap?! And WE buy in to it?!

*sure hope none of you have 'em*
laugh.gif

sad.gif

laugh.gif

Here ya go ... you can drool over your second choice of Busa's for awhile
smile.gif
... I just got Diablo back from the shop ... had to flush the coolant system as it was heating up in traffic like yours do/did sometimes. All is good now!!

DiabloPic3.JPG

Here ya go ... you can drool over your second choice of Busa's for awhile
smile.gif
... I just got Diablo back from the shop ... had to flush the coolant system as it was heating up in traffic like yours do/did sometimes. All is good now!!
Ahhh Diablo...

Glad you found what the problem was DJ...I STILL need to flush my coolant system out to see if it helps...just no time!

sad.gif

*sigh*

biggrin.gif

I miss my Busa!!!!  
sad.gif
I wouldnt worry Michelle.

I am sure Caesar is being well cared for..

Matter of fact.. probably some other woman riding him hard right now just keeping him warm for you

wow.gif

face7.gif

sad.gif

Back