testing testing; one to free

Rainbow_Boy

Registered
if a marine and a navy seal was to stand knee deep in very cold water. which would head for warmth first? or would they both wimp out the same time?
i chose the usmc and us navy because you is all americans. poisonally, i think they would last about the same time.
why do i ask (?). just a thought

i haven't changed yet.
well here is what i was thinking. in lake titicaca, an indian was fishing in the loch, being lake titicaca is at altitude the water was very cold. along comes a white man, goes into the water, but only for a minute. it was so cold he had to get out. so y'all think you're hard, but is that really true. simple.

is this the same Indian that brought his bow and arrow to a gun fight in a dark alley in Chicago? The white man probably walked back to the shore and cast his line into the water and wondering why the Indian was fishing with a stick. I wouldn't call that "hard", but just smarter :beerchug:

davidhasselhoff9fw.gif

i haven't changed yet.
well here is what i was thinking. in lake titicaca, an indian was fishing in the loch, being lake titicaca is at altitude the water was very cold. along comes a white man, goes into the water, but only for a minute. it was so cold he had to get out. so y'all think you're hard, but is that really true. simple.

Other then the one on your head, your point is?

boy, I'm sure glad STRAIGHTS are still allowed to get married.

...and we have to point out sexual choices because...... ?

Folks are very accepting here, heck they even let me hang around :whistle:

Navy Seals, Forced Recon, kinda hard :bowdown:

Other then the one on your head, your point is?

i guess my point is i was just thinking, had a thought. possibly inspired by a previous thread today. i wonder though if anyone will test the waters so to speak. if you do post up. i did read of this in a book, and it wasn't the first instance of cold water/+indian enjoying the environment.

???
i guess my point is i was just thinking, had a thought. possibly inspired by a previous thread today. i wonder though if anyone will test the waters so to speak. if you do post up. i did read of this in a book, and it wasn't the first instance of cold water/+indian enjoying the environment.

super-retard.jpg

Back