What do you want to see

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ok folks we made the move to the new forum and its been a few months of no hassles for us. What would you all like to see on the site.

New Features
Changes to what we have now

we want this place to grow so tell s what you would do if you could make the choices.... Please tell us why you want the changes too so we understand the intent of the request. As an example dont tell us to change the color of the text to red, tell us that you want the text in the post to be red for your messages. I would then know you want an option to change colors (which you can already do).

If you tell me that you dont like the image gallery also send me a link to the one that you do like and what you like about it...

We want to keep this place growing...

cap

could we put at the top of the forum another section that shows the threads that the user recently posted in so you can see when there has been new posts to the threads your watching.

An adult only forum so we can look at hot nekkid chix on Hayabusas!..or not.:whistle:

tim_barber_UNTITLED_sex_sells_8.jpg

Is there way to mark a thread so that it does not come back to the top of your page everytime someone replies to it. I try and look at every thread that comes along, But there are some that I could do without popping to the top of the page over and over.

Hope that made sence.

Is there way to mark a thread so that it does not come back to the top of your page everytime someone replies to it. I try and look at every thread that comes along, But there are some that I could do without popping to the top of the page over and over.

Hope that made sence.

The new post button is your best friend... The first thing that you should do when you come to the site each visit is click the new post. Read the threads that you want and before you leave click the "Quick Links" button and then go down to "Mark all post as read"

When you come back the next time do the whole process over and only the post that have changed will show up.

Any way to block a new post about subjects that have been beat to death? Maybe filter it for number of times a post with the same or similar title has been used?

Honestly of all the forums I visit once in awhile, this one is the fastest and cleanest.

I wouldn't mess with it Cap, you said it yourself, months without trouble! Don't fix what isn't broken.

But...

Maybe a couple more "themes" or skins would be cool! Otherwise Looks great, works great.

The new post button is your best friend... The first thing that you should do when you come to the site each visit is click the new post. Read the threads that you want and before you leave click the "Quick Links" button and then go down to "Mark all post as read"

When you come back the next time do the whole process over and only the post that have changed will show up.

Problem here is that I read them all, Its once I have read them and know that I no longer wish to see that thread how do I stop it from reappearing. If I click the " MARK ALL POST READ " Then they all come back again. Or am I missing something. ( Its been known to happen ) :laugh:

Any Thing Goes ADULT Forum.

:super:

Won't happen, not here, ever.

You'll notice that I don't even slow down to speak for Captain on this?

I mentioned somewhere else, it's his house, still his rules, and one of the rules is keep it PG. :thumbsup:

If you want some links to um.... "other" forums that thrive on that I've got a few.

PM notification. It's visual now, it use to be visual and audible. Popped up saying you had a PM :thumbsup:

Very good job by the way guys :bowdown:

Put a check mark on the threads that I have posted in. That way I know that I have posted in it. (not just me, anybody that is logged in)

Ok, thats 2 for the adult forum!! Isn't this a democracy? Just kidding, I know Cap wouldn't have that here and personally I think it would be a blow to this site. It's one of those things that keeps this place family like. Plenty of other places on the net to see all that other stuff, not that I would know any personally..:whistle:

nonon.JPG

Last edited:
Won't happen, not here, ever.

You'll notice that I don't even slow down to speak for Captain on this?

I mentioned somewhere else, it's his house, still his rules, and one of the rules is keep it PG. :thumbsup:

If you want some links to um.... "other" forums that thrive on that I've got a few.

YES! Keep it the way it is in that regard.

Back