Sons or Anarchy

I watched a little of one episode and thought it was pretty stupid. Just my opinion though.

What makes you like it so much?

My favorite series' are, Rescue Me (with dennis leary), The Shield, and Scrubs. (I guess I'm just hooked on public service)...:laugh:

Yea I could tell the show had potential but needed some time....On cops notice ALOT of guys that get arrested have no shirts on.........

I watch it and I'm hooked....been watching it for the last month, every Wednesday at 9 p.m central on FX.

I don't get to watch SOA enuf to follow it.. and the step dad guy looks like the Beast from that 90's show Beauty and the Beast... so he creeps me out...

I love that show it is sweet can't wait til next week show.....I pretty much like all fx's show nip/tuck rescue me the shield I love its always sunny in philly

I watch it every week. Twice, the new episodes come out on Wed. and then repeated on Sunday night at 10 so if I miss anything I can watch it again.

I can see this show getting pretty good in the next few months. It does get better with each show. The first few were very slow to get started but now that Im getting to know the people on it, Im hooked.

Josh

Ryders Connection

yeah, i dont watch it on a regular basis, but my friend is real big into it and records all the episodes. When i go over to his place, I watch it with him. At first I thought it was going to be stupid, and after the 1st episode i didnt like it at all. but it gets better as it goes, and im liking it more and more.

I watch it every week. It is my new favorite show. It is getting better with each episode. I used the DVR on it this weeks episode so I could see if Junie get his butt kicked on the Ultimate Fighter instead.

SOA does replace The Wire for me. Anyone ever watch that?

I think its a great show you just need to give it a few episodes to get hooked.it gives me something to watch now that the sopranos are over

Back