Some people

ditchdr

Registered
About a month ago I sold one the managers at work a real Coach purse.. Someone gave it to my wife.. It is brand new and retails for over 300.00.. I sold it to (lets call her the idiot) the Idiot for 50.00.. She told me she would pay me on pay day.. I agreed since I know where she works as well as lives..

Now a little back ground on "the idiot"
About 2 months ago her car threw a timming belt, she has a VW Jetta. With out even looking at the car she was told it has bent valves and will be 1500 or more to fix. Does she fix it? No says she cant afford it. Parks the car and buys a new one.. Never mind she only had like 6 or 7 payments left on it.. The car is now wating on a repo company to come pick it up..

She kept telling me she will give me some money when she gets paid... I am like ok.. Not that I really need the money, but a deal is a deal ya know.. I mean I will go with out to make sure my bills are paid.. Time goes by, still no money.. I mention something to her about it on Friday of last week, seeing as how she wont talk to me anymore i felt I needed to tell her.. But nope still no money yet..

I go into work tonight, there she is with a new hair cut, sitting with her buddies at the bar drinking.. Before they left I over heard them talking aobut going to Level 2 a night club in down town Charleston.. A place I have been a few times and I know how much the drinks are..

Now the hair cut I can completley understand. After all we have ot keep a good image at work.. But the going out drinking? I mean come on,, give a dog a bone here..

But on a good note she really dont talk to me at work anymore, and to be honest I kind of like that.. Like Jessica said if it took 50 bucks for her not to talk to me anymore then it may be very well worth it.  

I have learned that it is the best policy to see the cash before agreeing to sell anything to anyone. Call it a loss and just forget about her, but remember the lesson.
guns.gif

I Co/Signed on this Harley Once that I Never Got a Chance to Ride............Oh Nevermind.
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Forget about the $50 and Stay Away from This LOWLIFE......... You WILL Thank Me Later....
peace.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Tell her you want your $50 or your purse back now or you'll call the cops on her while she's at work, the b...h
rofl.gif

friends are friends and business is business.

for $50 bucks YOU got a bargain.

I think it was Ben Franklin who said something like, "If you give a friend $20 and never see either one again, it was probably worth it."

Yup. A cheap price to pay to find out what people really are.

I'd be telling everyone all about it, though.

--Wag--

If it were me, and she was decent looking. I would def. ask to take it out in trade.
beerchug.gif

I got some female friends that will beat her up for 25.00.
I think you should keep hounding her for your money. The
credit card companies will bother you till no end and I am
sure they have more money than all of us so she should not
be exempt from paying you your money.

I think it was Ben Franklin who said something like, "If you give a friend $20 and never see either one again, it was probably worth it."

Yup.  A cheap price to pay to find out what people really are.
That's good
thumb_up.gif

In your case ditchdr, since it involves your boss, I'd say forget the $50 and consider it lesson learned.

I never ask to borrow money and I never loan any money. Things tend to get ugly no matter what the amount is.

As quoited from Wag, who may have quoted from Ben,"If you give a friend $20 and never see either one again, it was probably worth it."

yup i know what you mean. we loaned some money to my bro in law awhile back and he aint paid but i dont care cause he wont ask for anymore as long as he still owes that.
beerchug.gif

Back