Olympics - This kind of sucks

"Made in China"

rofl.gif

lurk.gif

Yeah, it kinda sucks but I care more about the actual games than the ceremonies.

What would really suck is if M. Phelps is doping
wowold.gif
He is tearing it up!
beerchug.gif

Yeah, it kinda sucks but I care more about the actual games than the ceremonies.

wowold.gif
 He is tearing it up!  
beerchug.gif
Yeah, that crossed my mind also.

There is no one even close. I heard last night when other swimmers are swimming against him they dont even try to get #1 they just focus on being second.

My oldest son Travis has been watching him real close and I think is almost becomeing a hero to my son. It would be terrible to find out that he was doping (hope he isnt) all it would do is enforce on anyone that competes that you need to do drugs to win.

but the way he is just crushing everyone.. kind of makes you wonder.

The doping thing has crossed my mind as well....

But if he is, he is taking some impressive, undetectable stuff! Even with the additions of the HGH testing, there is not much an athlete can take anymore and get away with.
Look at his daily schedule...he has doping tests EVERY DAY he competes. I honestly think he is on the UP and UP
thumb_up.gif

wowold.gif
 He is tearing it up!  
beerchug.gif
I will PERSONALLY go whip his azz if that should turn out to be true...I know where he lives, other than that he's a nice kid, i've run across him a few times still humble and well amnnered in spite of all the attention.
thumb_up.gif

I dunno, I'm watching at home on the T.V. I could give a crap if something was Digital or not... Who Cares, it's on TV it looks pretty. Good enough.

beerchug.gif

I don't think he's doping. He's one of a dozen Americans that are signed up for additional blood and urine testing to help make sure that there's drug-free sports...

I hope Phelps isn't doping either. He's become quite the American icon these past few days. And the Olympian with the most gold medals ever. And he's got 3 events left?

But he does eat like a mofo, something along the lines of 10,000 calories a day? and still maintains body fat < 5%.

they showed the typical breakfast he eats... holy shid... thats more than a typical person eats in like 1-2 days

Even if Phelps was doping (which I hope he is not), it shouldn't come out during the Olympics because all the US athletes at tested prior to being sent to China. Many countries around the world are doing that to prevent the national embarrassment associated with testing positive.
Sometimes it is made public, while other times it is kept quiet and shows up as an "injury".

Makes me sad.
sad.gif

In my heart, I honestly believe Phelps is not doping. As Omslaw said, he is one of the athletes who have signed up for extra testing. I think he's just one of the few young people in the world who has set his goals extremely high and has been dedicated enough to really achieve those goals.

I don't think he is either. saw last night that he has size 14 feet and is able to bend his ankle 30 degrees farther than most people, so it is like he has small flippers for feet. add to that he is 6' tall and has a 6'7" arm spread, so he can move a lot of water-----good luck Phelps
thumb_up.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
winkold.gif
, who cares
dunno.gif
, it's ONLY Entertainment and it's been very entertaining
banana.gif
. Whatever, that China Gym Team is the REAL THING
thumb_up.gif
:

By the way, isn't several of our Basketball Team Players really PROFESSIONAL players
blonde.gif
. And Georgia's Beach Volley Ball (Male) team is from Brazil
laugh.gif
, NOT Georgia
wowold.gif
. And the BIG "O" committee says that's
rulez8bn.gif

It's all FLAKIE  
rofl.gif
, and in reality, it really is meaningless
semi.gif

on the serious side... are there any GreenBay fans that are jumping ship to the Jets? I thought about it because it was Farve that made me a GB fan, but I was prepared to stay a GB fan when he retired. I'm staying with GB, hopefully they'll beat the Jets to let Brett know he made a mistake...anyhoo...back to you Bob
cool.gif

Back