Sennheiser headphones... on sale!

Figures,, I just spent 800 in suppkies for the shop and cant justify to Jess how much i would enjoy a new set of ear buds for my ipod.. But she did not say no when I offer a fancy dinner for her tonight.

Got mine !
super.gif

Are these good? Haven't bought headphones/earphones in a while so haven't heard of them.

Got mine today and they are a really nice ear bud... I now have 3 sets (ultra high end, middle of the road and my cheapos) and these sound almost as good as my high end set... really for the money, probably the best of the 3 sets..

Got mine today and they are a really nice ear bud...  I now have 3 sets (ultra high end, middle of the road and my cheapos) and these sound almost as good as my high end set...   really for the money, probably the best of the 3 sets..
Got mine as well.... Awesome bass without over powering the mid's/highs!
I think we came out smelling like roses on this deal

sonny your the man. i couldnt pass it up. ive never had a good pair of headphones b4. mine have always been the free ones
cool.gif

i figured this is the only way ill ever have a pair so i took it
beerchug.gif

Chris if you have not had a set of good earbuds, you are in for a treat... (well unless your hearing is damaged) the big shine is at low to mid volume, the sound reproduction is way different from my cheap ones to my $$$ set.. this set falls in the middle but way closer to my good set than the budget ones..

Chris if you have not had a set of good earbuds, you are in for a treat...  (well unless your hearing is damaged)  the big shine is at low to mid volume, the sound reproduction is way different from my cheap ones to my $$$ set..  this set falls in the middle but way closer to my good set than the budget ones..
in the middle? you gotta be kidding me? 79.99 is in the middle
wowold.gif

Chris if you have not had a set of good earbuds, you are in for a treat... (well unless your hearing is damaged) the big shine is at low to mid volume, the sound reproduction is way different from my cheap ones to my $$$ set.. this set falls in the middle but way closer to my good set than the budget ones..
in the middle? you gotta be kidding me? 79.99 is in the middle
wowold.gif
no, $79 is WAY at the bottom of price... Shure SE530's I got cost a few more than that, but they are nothing short of unbelievable.. only problem is that I am afraid to take them on the road.. had a few sets of good earbuds but they keep getting reassigned to the kids after they try them once..

Just got mine yesterday. Unbelievable for the price. Incredible difference from the cheapies you get with your iPod/whatever. The most bang for the buck I have gotten from earbuds. Great for the ride in this morning as well. Killed almost all the wind noise in my noisy Icon helmet
firedevil.gif

I got me a set, and last night I pulled on my new wet vest, and gave them a run to my Biker Boys CD (yes I bought one off secondspin.com)....excellent riding music....would you believe that not once was I disturbed by "wind noise"
rock.gif
?....not once.....these little buggers are awesome !!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back