how to spend

mrninja9

Banned
Well was out riding this weekend around wednesday my left top of my hand started breaking out. didnt think much of it. so went out riding doing this doing that. well today i was itching so bad that i couldnt take it anymore. we where out with whitebusa and his wife at a harley place called poopy's. for a small ride. i was scratching so bad i was making them scratch/ well we rode for a while and i said i have to get home just wasnt felling it today...

so gail and i get to her house and i am scratching so profoundly that she finally said we ae going to the doctor i said fine( i hate doctors) We et into the hosbital and go into the room the nurse mind you a guy. hasa mohawk usually my kind of people. well he left after a few tests and i am itching gail says did you see his purple underwear with flowers on it. Yeah not so much my kind anymore.

so the doc comes in and is talking and poking me he does this does that runs this the usuall. so he says well where not sure but we are giving you 3 shots do you have a problem with them i said yeah dont like needles..( i am in a gown with jeans on so my left ink is showing) he just laughed and the mohawk guy come back.

so he gave me one shot in the left arm 2 in the right arm..he no longer stepped ut i started getting light headed dizzy my left arm hurt so bad then it went numb. i asked gail to put the bed up i laid back in tears it hurt so bad and i started sweeting so bad i soaked the gown..gail ran to get the nurse and told him what is happening they come in looked at me and next thing i knew am IV later 4 viles of blood. and an ice pack on my arm. so they have me hooked up to all these machines and the bp cuff went off and my hands atarted itching so bad i couldnt take it cause it hurt to move my arm.the cuff thing wouldnt stop getting tigghter so i opened my eyes under it threw it in the ground. Gail looked at me like that make you feel better...

so started at 6 got out at like 830 and got an iv 3 shots and thought i was dying so but so ar i am still here

for my own laughs

hahaha

oh yeah feelong better finally

So what the heck was the diagnosis? And what was the name of the purple flower underweared hospital to avoid.

well they think it was strep throat a severe case anyway not sure if it is sun poising or what just gave me antibioticcs aome cream and steroids so hell they dont know

but the hosbital name is st may\ry's gail though it was funny

strep throat? Didn't you just get the new ink done on your left arm
rock.gif

My wrists got burned pretty bad on the ride to the Bash... It itched like crazy but I put a bunch of lotion on it. Excessive sun exposure usually gives me a rash.. Glad your feeling better.

Back