Headed Back to Houston on Friday

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Mom wanted to be cremated and that takes about 3 weeks. We are having the memorial service this coming Saturday in Deer Park TX. I am headed down there Friday afternoon. Dad asked that I didn't ride the bike, he is not a big of the Busa. He is afraid something might happen to me in route. No prob I will honor his request. My cousin has decided that she wants to ride down with me.

So here is the question. Is it legal to stuff a family member in the trunk if she won't shut the hell up? My grandmother would have said "Her mouth runs like a possum's a$$ during polk berry time". Yes I am from Arkansas.

Don

maybe you should borrow some of DitchDr's Xanax..... or slip her some Tylenol PMs

As long as she went willingly on the trip, then that does not constitute abduction, the trunk should be just fine.
beerchug.gif

just make her walk 50 feet behind the mule you are riding (you did say you were from Arkansas, right?)

sorry bro, couldn't resist
laugh.gif

In all seriousness. I'll try. unplug ar pull the fuse to your radio and get a mp3 player and listen to that all the way
ThumbsUp.gif

Yes, I speak from experience

Hey Don, I know it is hard on you having to go through this, but I think you are handling it well bro. Seems like you are making the most out of a sad event. I am glad to see that you still have a sense of humor, and I will be saying prayers for you man!

And you can just say that you thought she would be more comfy in the trunk (if ya get caught)..LOL!!!

Back