Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dis in my way!
    Images

Hey guys,
    I know that a lot of you are wanting hoodies and I have been trying to get the time to get some new artwork done and hoodies made but time is working against me.... I have had several members PM or email me to tell me that they wanted a couple of more hoodies and swratshirts just like what I did before and nothing more. I always want to make something that you and I can be proud of when you wear it. I have the artwork and screens ready for the attached artwork, nothing on the front or we can but something there too... Anyone interested in this specific hoodies or sweatshirts.?

Cap
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Good citizens know they're accountable for their actions (someone has said, "My right to swing my arm ends when my fist hits your nose").

"Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."

On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.

"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH

Forgive me, but I forget what the cost was on these in a hoodie? *I've got 2 now, but I'd like to get some more. *The ones I have now, shrunk on me and are too small

What other designs have ya got in mind?

SMOKERS MILITANT GROUP
    LOW & SLOW

Dis in my way!
    Images

This is the artwork of the very first shirts we ever made, I get more request for this one than any other, we never made hoodies in this design..... I have also heard that folks just want a one color big kanji with hayabusa.org on the back in one color.... Is thre anyone that would be interested in that ? The price for these are 20.00 plus shipping...

Doug
    Good citizens know they're accountable for their actions (someone has said, "My right to swing my arm ends when my fist hits your nose").

"Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."

On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.

"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

I would be interested in both styles. My only question is do you get them in sizes for a fat guy such as myself (4XL)?
    Live to ride. Ride to live.

FAT MAN ON A BUSA

I'm still waiting on the BRONSON hoodie I talked to you about as well as the JEBI GA/ NE ZNAM... In Bauhaus 93... I know you're busy, were you waiting on me for some kind of further information?
    "He who hesitates is lost." CATO

who, me?

I like the original and own a few. I kinda like the Hayabusa Owners Group written in the front too. Maybe on the hoodies move it over the left boobie though? In the middle is great for shirts worn under gear because it can be seen with jacket open. Not many wear a hoodie under leather.
    '05 Black/Silver Bullet (she's gone )
    '06 RM250, 2012 RMZ450, 2- 2006 RM85
    "08 Silverado CC SC edition
    alter egos are underestimated no I'm not

Dis in my way!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Projekt @ Dec. 14 2007, 4:56 AM
    I'm still waiting on the BRONSON hoodie I talked to you about as well as the JEBI GA/ NE ZNAM... In Bauhaus 93... I know you're busy, were you waiting on me for some kind of further information?
    I sent you an email weeks ago with that information, as a matter of fact it was the day after we spoke.... I can resend it.

Dis in my way!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by PDBusa @ Dec. 14 2007, 4:56 AM
    I like the original and own a few. I kinda like the Hayabusa Owners Group written in the front too. Maybe on the hoodies move it over the left boobie though? *In the middle is great for shirts worn under gear because it can be seen with jacket open. Not many wear a hoodie under leather. *
    Yeah I would put anything small on the front over the left breast. (boobie for all you perverts)

Never Forgotten
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by captain @ Dec. 13 2007, 10:27 PM
    This is the artwork of the very first shirts we ever made, I get more request for this one than any other, we never made hoodies in this design..... I have also heard that folks just want a one color big kanji with hayabusa.org on the back in one color.... Is thre anyone that would be interested in that ? The price for these are 20.00 plus shipping...

Doug
    I would like to buy one...
    2001 Pantera 125 Dirt Bike, 2004 Yahama VSTAR 650, 2005 Hayabusa, 2005 Ninja 250, 2006 SV650, 2007 GSXR 750

~ Don's Pictures ~

Never Forgotten
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by captain @ Dec. 14 2007, 5:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PDBusa @ Dec. 14 2007, 4:56 AM
    I like the original and own a few. I kinda like the Hayabusa Owners Group written in the front too. Maybe on the hoodies move it over the left boobie though? *In the middle is great for shirts worn under gear because it can be seen with jacket open. Not many wear a hoodie under leather. *
    Yeah I would put anything small on the front over the left breast. (boobie for all you perverts)
    Boobie...hoodie under leather
    2001 Pantera 125 Dirt Bike, 2004 Yahama VSTAR 650, 2005 Hayabusa, 2005 Ninja 250, 2006 SV650, 2007 GSXR 750

~ Don's Pictures ~

oRg Gal

Images

I don't have a hoodie yet, but I'm interested in whatever you opt to do
    It's my fault

Quote Originally Posted by captain @ Dec. 14 2007, 5:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Projekt @ Dec. 14 2007, 4:56 AM
    I sent you an email weeks ago with that information, as a matter of fact it was the day after we spoke.... I can resend it.
    PM sent.
    "He who hesitates is lost." CATO

Michelle owns my Busa

Images

Robin sez... Go for it!
    '04 Blue/Silver

who, me?

Quote Originally Posted by VaBusa @ Dec. 14 2007, 6:06 AM
    I don't have a hoodie yet, but I'm interested in whatever you opt to do *
    oh, nevermind it says hoodie...
    '05 Black/Silver Bullet (she's gone )
    '06 RM250, 2012 RMZ450, 2- 2006 RM85
    "08 Silverado CC SC edition
    alter egos are underestimated no I'm not

oRg Gal

Images

Quote Originally Posted by PDBusa @ Dec. 14 2007, 6:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VaBusa @ Dec. 14 2007, 6:06 AM
    I don't have a hoodie yet, but I'm interested in whatever you opt to do
    oh, nevermind it says hoodie...
    I don't know about you Hank...

Did Hank ever get one of the PINK hoodies? Perhaps he'd like one...
    It's my fault

w00t!!

I like the Big Kanji idea... with the oRg on the left boobie.
    I have like 10 shirts and they all have the Haybusa Owner's Group on them... I'd like something different.

But I'd want either one
    Brenda
    '06 Cranberry Red and Black
    HMF High Mount; TRE; ZG Double Bubble;
    Genmar Risers; Lowered 1"

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm." -- Colette

oRg Gal

Images

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHawk @ Dec. 14 2007, 7:31 AM
    I have like 10 shirts and they all have the Haybusa Owner's Group on them... I'd like something different.

But I'd want either one
    I pretty much wear nothing but my Busa shirts anymore

My friends think I don't have other clothing
    It's my fault

Quote Originally Posted by big jim @ Dec. 14 2007, 2:22 AM
    I would be interested in both styles. My only question is do you get them in sizes for a fat guy such as myself (4XL)?
    +1 on both styles and the 4x. I would like a t shirt as well.
    Big Bad Black '07

Hummin' Comin' atcha!

I have been waiting for these just let me know when they ar available and will send the funds.
    They call me TATER SALAD!!!!!!!!!

Dis in my way!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by VaBusa @ Dec. 14 2007, 7:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyHawk @ Dec. 14 2007, 7:31 AM

But I'd want either one *
    I pretty much wear nothing but my Busa shirts anymore

My friends think I don't have other clothing *
    My closet looks like pee wee herman, remember in the movie when he opened his closet and everyhing was the same... I have more org shirts than anything else...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast