When the he11...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
are we gonna get this guy OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!

after we turn yet another middle-east nation and it's people into a freshly tilled field?..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071203/ts_nm/iran_usa_dc

for no good reason other than lack of truth?
rock.gif

pi$$ me off!
banghead.gif

um... if it means we turn the desert to glass to keep the lunatic thats running Iran from having nukes, yeah I'm good with that.... as soon as they have that capability the terrorists will and all of our lives change dramatically.

They say they are unsure, hell no one knows .... reports are made to say whatever the fug the person payin the bill wants them to say, numbers can be twisted but in this one case, if there's as much chance of them getting a nuclear capability as there is of me winning the mega millions...we should do everything we can to prevent that from happening. I'm not saying war is the answer, I honestly would rather see it happen without a bullet fired and all the troops safe but we cannot appear to soften as a country on this point.

Did you know Hitler had heavy water...and he was actually attempting to deliver it to Japan for their own nuclear ambitions? The world did not let that happen, the US did not let that happen. I can see a direct correlation with the moron in Tehran.

Back