please say a prayer...

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so as i come home from the gym this evening, i jump online and look at the local headlines from cincinnati since that is where i am from. i click a link on a husband and wife found murdered in there home and realize then name sounds all too familiar. as it turns out the parents of some high school friends of mine were found shot to death in there home tuesday morning. at this point, i dont really know what to say as i find this kind of stuff absolutely ridiculous and dont understand what it is that makes people kill others. police think it was somebody that was close to the family as there was no forced entry or anything out of place like it was a robbery. these two were great people and very kind to me as i played basketball in high school with all 3 of there sons.

Joe, Russ, Steve....... ur in my prayers and hopefully the person that did this to your family will be caught and dealt with accordingly. the only punishment i can see fit is death. whoever did this doesnt deserve to live another day on this earth as far as im concerned!!!

again, can everyone please send out a prayer to some friends of mine and the rest of the Bramlage family....

Thoughts and prayers sent. You are correct, this kind of crap is rediculous and just plain stupid!

whoever did this doesnt deserve to live another day on this earth as far as im concerned!!!
Totally agreeded. They will pay in this life or the next.
May their souls Rest In Peace and may God comfort their
family in their time of mourning
sad.gif

Hopefully they can be caught in this life! Hopefully they can be punished in this life! Sorry to hear this OZZY!

thanks for the prayers everyone!!! this is still a shocker to me...

Back