Busa+turbo+Ben= HAPPY BEN!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so GMbusa headed into town this weekend and happened to have a toy with him. His new 06 turbo busa... He knows I've been wanting to ride, and I've also wanted to ride a turbo busa. He also knows my skill level, and knows if anything happened, I would pay for it.

So, as my first ride on a bike since my wreck? TURBO BUSA!!!! Yeas, I took it slow at first, got used to the bike, and only really got on it in first, and honestly, I think my mind subconciously blocked me from going full throttle. Still, It's the ONLY time I've ridden a bike that spun the tire at 50-80 mph on throttle... DANG! I got going easy up to 4k on my last run, and finally talked myself to go into the boost... As soon as it hit 8k the tire broke loose, I shifted to second, and spun a bit, hooked, then shutdown as I quickly ran out of room... and quickly ran over the speed limit. So, All in all? I went from having a semi crappy past couple days to not giving a shid anymore and wanting a turbobusa!

GMbusa is the man. He's been a great friend of mine for a while now, and on his and his wifes (Dreamin of ridin) allowance, I got to experience a turbo busa. Fahkin A! These two have made my week. I would like to extend a special thank you to Susan and Paul for letting me test ride it, and making me incredibly happy!

Man, I feel like I'm a journalist writing a review... Oh well, for good measure in that case...

Story by Ben Harper on the subject of Gator Motors owner Paul and his wife Susan letting Ben ride a turbo busa.

All tales told in part of Mr. Harper are purely fictional... no really.

kickass.gif

glad to hear someone let yer big monke-azz on a bike, even better that it was a Busa w/blower!
beerchug.gif

kudos to Paul for the hookup-u rock dude!
bowdown.gif

glad to hear someone let yer big monke-azz on a bike, even better that it was a Busa w/blower!
beerchug.gif

kudos to Paul for the hookup-u rock dude!
bowdown.gif
Yeah, I was a monkey on it.. In fact, it looked like a Monkey Fugging a Coconut... A MFC if you will...

Sorry, Dane Cook joke...

just dont switch up now, and start rollin tha CT-2000 ya sonofa-B!
or I'll shoot you in your chest-plate, sooper-bleeder!
guns.gif

(sorry for using harsh letters...)
cool.gif

Back