Gunnys going to Kansas

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys looks like I'll be spending the next 9 weeks in Overland Park Kansas. Anybody know anything cool to do there?

Kansas, home of the largest ceramic ground hog and several adult stores along the Interstate
laugh.gif

Sounds like a party!

Well, ya better give GSXcite and I a call when you are in town!

I work in OP and live about 15 mins away!
biggrin.gif

Whatcha doing out here??

(omslaw @ Sep. 24 2007,07:10) Well, ya better give GSXcite and I a call when you are in town!

biggrin.gif

Whatcha doing out here??
Need a phone number to call you
biggrin.gif
, But you know I will!

biggrin.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 24 2007,09:11)
(omslaw @ Sep. 24 2007,07:10) Well, ya better give GSXcite and I a call when you are in town!

biggrin.gif

Whatcha doing out here??
biggrin.gif
, But you know I will!
PM sent, Brudda!
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 24 2007,07:14)
(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 24 2007,09:11)

biggrin.gif

Whatcha doing out here??
biggrin.gif
 , But you know I will!
PM sent, Brudda!  
wink.gif
Back at ya !

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Whatcha doing out here??
Can we get some of that famous Kansas City BBQ ?
bowdown.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 24 2007,09:18)

biggrin.gif

Whatcha doing out here??
Can we get some of that famous Kansas City BBQ ?
bowdown.gif
Oh, ABSOLUTELY!
biggrin.gif

I'm ALWAYS up for BBQ!

biggrin.gif

I would normally be about 3 or so hours from there but I'm still in Charleston, SC.....

Gunny, if I can get the busa back together, you are welcomed to do some riding with OMSLAW and the gang. We will want to hook up with you for sure for some dinner. VA don't forget we have the giant ball of twine too!
SHOCKED.gif
PM sent Gunny

Hey, Gunny - you think you can get a hall-pass for Friday, 19 October? That's the weekend of the PMRA races. We're heading down to OKC to Captain's house.

You're welcome to come along!
biggrin.gif

We'll leave Friday and come back Sunday - it's only about a 5 1/2 - 6 hr drive to Captains...

(omslaw @ Sep. 24 2007,07:57) Hey, Gunny - you think you can get a hall-pass for Friday, 19 October?   That's the weekend of the PMRA races.  We're heading down to OKC to Captain's house.

biggrin.gif

We'll leave Friday and come back Sunday - it's only about a 5 1/2 - 6 hr drive to Captains...
Only
eek2.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 24 2007,01:10) Well, ya better give GSXcite and I a call when you are in town!

biggrin.gif

Whatcha doing out here??
Hey Omslaw,

I had PMed you a while back, but never got around to meeting you.  Do you work at Embarq?   I see a black Busa there sometimes.  I have been meaning to meet up with some of the orgers here, but rarely spend my weekends in Kansas.  Please lemme know if y'all are getting together, it'd be cool to meet y'all.

Welcome to Overland Park Gunny.  I live and work in Overland Park, it'd be great to hang out with ya.

Nope - not at Embarq. I'm gonna try to hit Bike Nite @ Fuel on Wednesday if the weather's OK...

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 24 2007,10:00)
(omslaw @ Sep. 24 2007,07:57) Hey, Gunny - you think you can get a hall-pass for Friday, 19 October? That's the weekend of the PMRA races. We're heading down to OKC to Captain's house.

biggrin.gif

Only
eek2.gif
BAH! That's not that bad!

We'll be in a cage anyway
tounge.gif

Gunny's not used to driving far for anything
laugh.gif

If he goes, I want the hours of video of him whining about the long ride
tounge.gif

He should just bring his 'house on wheels' up here!

Then we could all travel to Cap's in style!
laugh.gif

Back