The Underdog !

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Dude got his azz whipped.  
laugh.gif

Hit me !

I remember seeing that on TV. His wife was the one behind the camera and he kept shouting to her "KEEP FILMING ... ouch ... DON'T STOP ... ouch ... KEEP FILMING".
laugh.gif

Hey, have you seen the one that the dude is taking a crap in front of a donkey and ended up arousing it? The donkey started chasing the guy who still had his pants around his ankles. Have you ever tried to run like that? All the while you see the donkey's schlong trying to reach out and touch 'em. In the end, the dude ended up falling and the donkey mounted. Now THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

I can't post it due to the nature of the site, but search for it on You Tube. You won't regret it.

(NightCrawler @ Sep. 01 2007,15:52) I remember seeing that on TV. His wife was the one behind the camera and he kept shouting to her "KEEP FILMING ... ouch ... DON'T STOP ... ouch ... KEEP FILMING".
laugh.gif

Hey, have you seen the one that the dude is taking a crap in front of a donkey and ended up arousing it? The donkey started chasing the guy who still had his pants around his ankles. Have you ever tried to run like that? All the while you see the donkey's schlong trying to reach out and touch 'em. In the end, the dude ended up falling and the donkey mounted. Now THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

I can't post it due to the nature of the site, but search for it on You Tube. You won't regret it.
I recall seeing it on t.v. but I never new what caused the donkey to get so horny to try and hump the poor guy. Or why the man was running with his pants down.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For a rack that big Id a wrastled that puppy to the ground and choked him out. Ya know....if I was there and all.

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Sep. 01 2007,19:23) For a rack that big Id a wrastled that puppy to the ground and choked him out.  Ya know....if I was there and all.
What is it about us men that attract us to things with "big racks"?
laugh.gif

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Sep. 01 2007,16:23) For a rack that big Id a wrastled that puppy to the ground and choked him out.  Ya know....if I was there and all.
You and what army !
biggrin.gif

Back