a MUST thread for all the new peeps!!!!

oldhat

Registered
OK OK.....now all you that know the end of this one....DONT TELL....for all you new folks......read the whole thread.....DO NOT cheat and go to the end.  Its worth it trust me.  AAhh....the good ol days on H.O.G. !!!   :-D :-)

Wow, that was a long one to resurrect. Good read though. Some of that stuff was pretty funny!

That one was from way back! I think I agree with some of his points more now than then. It does still certainly apply.

all_coholic.gif
thanks sled!

Sled, thanks for digging yer up....read through the entire thread again. Those were the days!!!! My wife kept asking me what the hell was so funny.
laugh.gif

Great to hear from you man! I have only been on the busa once since May 2004. This racing thing is the tits! Unfortunately it has ruined my desire to ride much on the street.
wink.gif
Sportbikes were made to be raced and I'm having a ball!!!!!! I'll keep you informed on my progress throughout the season.

The invite is still good man! Let's geder on! Trackday that is!
tounge.gif

what a riot that was! Keep us up to date on the racing Marv. I'm sure you'll be kicking some ass!! Post some pics of that "Ugly" Busa of yours. Someone may snatch it up. God knows if I were in the market for one I'd jump on it!!

laugh.gif

THAT was a good one...had everyone going...I was hoping against hope that I hadn't added my "insight", but as usual, I put in .02 in and fell for it...what a dummy...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back