For all of you board addicts

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK so this is good, you guys that go into withdrawls when you are at work can now access the message board from your wireless phone. You get a text page with smileys and links to the full board. From your Internet access on your phone just go to hayabusa.org and the site will auto check if you are wireless, if so you will be sent to the text version.....

Have fun...

Cap

Nice one!
smile.gif
Good work!

Oh honey can I have a cell phone for my birthday:)?
rock.gif

so I can call you,,,,,,,,yeah right!!!!
But I guess I could call her too after I read all the posts. I'm so bad
devil.gif

Cool deal, Cap'n!
Takin the .org into the new generation..
cool.gif

Talk about the "Bentley" of all bike sites...
bowdown.gif
the others are just "Volkswagens"
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Captain, I am on the phone site now. You can select a forum to enter but once there you can't select the topic. It just opens the first one.

damnit, now I have to figure out how to do more stuff on my phone. Oh well, time well spent

its working great, now If I can figure out how to post ##### from my phone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thats awesome, now we're gonna get posts like..."so I'm sittin here on the side of the road on my cell phone and my *&*^%$ bike is broken down...."

Too cool....

Just got a new cell phone recently and made sure when I bought it that the internet option was not hooked up. I always thought surfing on the net with my phone would be a waste of time.

Well Mr. Cap'n thanks for proving me wrong. Now I will have to see about getting the internet option back. Damn you Captain.

Sean

Well i have a pocket PC phone guess i didn't know i could always access the site thought it's internet browser system with no probs couldn't use main page had to have a diffrent address to start with but comes up just like it dose at home except alot smaller screen.

cool deal none the less make checking things when traveling alota nicer

Back