Just for the ladies

ditchdr

Registered
Was at the thrift store today and found these. Jessica gave me a funny look as well as the girl behind the counter. But they are brand new, and were 5 bucks. So I bought them. Jessica told me there is no way she will be wearing them. Did not have the heart to tell her I did not get them for her. Anyhow got home snuk off to the man cave and came back 15 min later with this. So what ya think?

249844_1581156549283_1846789723_971211_6447109_n.jpg

They look pretty good, I guess as long as they dont bind your toes you will be ok.

Nice shoes but your gonna look funny wearing those on the bike!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

dont hate the pole cheferman,,, every now and then a trip to the ballet is needed..

sometimes i wish ia was a girl... for fashion reasons, i like the options they have for shoes

There is no law against you wearing ladies shoes....maybe there should be.....but there's not. :-)

im 6'4, 270lbs, i dunno if those heels would support me, XD

Put most of your weight on the balls of your feet and you will be fine. Don't forget to shave your legs and paint your toe nails! :-)

I got the ida form a fellow pinstripes web site. I may just put them in the "to sell" box when I go to my first bike show. Just waiting on my bowling pins to show up. Thinking about doing something on one for Capt and give it to him at the bash.

Back