Im still around and I have a new tat

ditchdr

Registered
Some on here know, but many dont. In Jan (7th to be exact) Jessica and I s0lit up. Well more like she told me were done. I had been treating her bad for way to long and she reached her limit. Anyhow were working on things and hopefully we can fix the issues. I have made a complete 180 in my life. Seems i was living for my self and not taking care of her or Jake. Well that has changed. Anyhow for those of you who keep texting me and i dont respond, dont take it personal, im not ignoring you, just dont have time for it right now. Now having said that.

Last night I went and did something I have never done before, I got a tat on my arm. You can see in the pic it is a EKG strip, those who know how to read them will know whats wrong, but for most it looks normal lol. Plans are to have a star of life but behind it next time i am in the chair (soon I hope). I am already planning my next 3 lol. Yeah yeah i'm hooked. Its all Jessicas fault.

matttat.jpg

Glad to see you makeing changes for you and family. Keep it up!

Hope things work out for you and the family!! Family is all you have on this earth!!

Back