Hate dishonest people

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
Just made a deal to buy an enclosed trailer told him I was on my way to pick it up half wY through the trip he called and said he sold it that shhhh just pissed my whole day off not to mention leaving work earl to pick it up
just needed to vent

Bro , Same thing happened to me when I tried to purchase my 1st trailer. There are more out there & probably better deals. Hang in there.:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that. Seems the way the economy has effected people,the faster they are to take the cash right then and there. Even if you said "Sold" doesn't always means "Sold" till cash in hands.

Just made a deal to buy an enclosed trailer told him I was on my way to pick it up half wY through the trip he called and said he sold it that shhhh just pissed my whole day off not to mention leaving work earl to pick it up
just needed to vent

I'm not gonna let my net alter-ego lie and pretend i'm better than that as i've been on both ends of that ugly stick a time or two throughout life...cause when someone wants to sell something quick and it's priced right?..you can get flooded with "be right over" calls and when it comes down to it?..a done deal and ca$h in hand right at that moment no questions asked almost always wins out over a promise to come look and possibly risk haggling with some one who wants pick yer shid apart to beat a better deal outta ya and at least?...

"half wY through the trip he called"

gotta admit though...i never hadta call someone who was 1/2 way here..he11...i'da prolly stretched out the sales pitch hoping for ya to show to engage in a bidding war! LOL!

nontheless..i see your point and feel yer pain...always hurts to lose out on a good deal...especially like that.

But?...maybe a better deal awaits you and bad kahrma on him...maybe....but i don't think so...priced to sell is priced to $ell and the 1st guy to show and say yes w/ ca$h on the barrel head usually wins all wars...did you ask him to "Hold It For You"?....cause if you did and he agreed i'd think differently...other than that?...early bird baby.

jmho & here's wish'in ya better luck next time...L8R, Bill. :cool:

For what ever reason more and more people accept this type of deal. Total BS if you ask me. I have had three deal where I had money in hand, showed up at their home only to have them say...Dood! Some other guy just came buy and took it...sorry. There was a time that a persons word meant something...nowadays I just assume that they are going to lead me on and if it works out I consider myself lucky. (shakes head and walks to the kitchen)

For what ever reason more and more people accept this type of deal. Total BS if you ask me. I have had three deal where I had money in hand, showed up at their home only to have them say...Dood! Some other guy just came buy and took it...sorry. There was a time that a persons word meant something...nowadays I just assume that they are going to lead me on and if it works out I consider myself lucky. (shakes head and walks to the kitchen)

Cant agree with you more! Times have changed!

At least he called you. You could have showed up there and not bought the thing...it works both ways and someone bought it so he wins.

Wait one week then go back and...
BURN THE NEW TRAILER IN HIS DRIVEWAY TO THE GROUND.

no sorry I do not advocate violence or revenge but we can dream can't we ...
:rofl:

Kind of person who's trailer you did not want anyway !

Man that sucks! Have you tried craigslist? Or check in the classified section here or over on psychobike (those guys are always selling stuff). Probably find a better and more trustworthy deal doing that.
Check with Daniel (aka GoldenChild). He has connections everywhere and can probably find you the exact size and price you want. He is good people and wont steer you in the wrong direction.

First of let me say thank you to everyone for your help and understanding how pissed I was.
Here goes the second half
so I was already on my way to pick up trailer and got the call about it being sold after making arangement for pick up
seeing that I was already on my way I decided to pay a visit and rip him an:moon:
not getting into all the extra details about the 15 miutes of him getting blasted let's just say peoples voices and attitudes tend to change when you are face to face
i walked away with the trailer $100 cheaper,extra tire ,chock blocks,and a $200 trailer dolly not to mention a coors light to seal the deal I will take picks in am thanks to you all:beerchug:

First of let me say thank you to everyone for your help and understanding how pissed I was.
Here goes the second half
so I was already on my way to pick up trailer and got the call about it being sold after making arangement for pick up
seeing that I was already on my way I decided to pay a visit and rip him an:moon:
not getting into all the extra details about the 15 miutes of him getting blasted let's just say peoples voices and attitudes tend to change when you are face to face
i walked away with the trailer $100 cheaper,extra tire ,chock blocks,and a $200 trailer dolly not to mention a coors light to seal the deal I will take picks in am thanks to you all:beerchug:

Sounds like a winning deal after all.....:thumbsup:

few picks from ride home with trailer aa little bit more at ease :thumbsup:

new trailer 001.jpg

new trailer 002.jpg

new trailer 003.jpg

Back