3 Days ALone !

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
:cheerleader:..........:cheerleader:..........:cheerleader:..........:cheerleader:

The wife and kids are taking off for Texas tomorrow a.m. and coming back on Mon. Leaving me here all alone for 3 days. Is it wrong that Im looking forward to the peace and quite and get to work in the garage uninterupted.

On second thought I dont care if its wrong, Peace and Quiet

:cheerleader:..........:cheerleader:..........:cheerleader:...........:cheerleader:

No guilt at all bro. You deserve it.
Mine left last week only thing this time she left the kids.
She just got back two days ago. I tell you four days alone
with Kathy and Adam bout kilt me !
I will pay for the tix next time cuz their going with her...

Enjoy your time alone in your Fortress of Solitude
:thumbsup:

Shhhhhhh!

Same thing happens to me every now and then and I too feel a little guilty, for about a nano second (and the second Beer). Then I realize the deafening silence that is so golden to my ears.:laugh:
Bubba

My wife leaves for a 3 day business trip at the end of the month but the kids are staying...it's ok, they're all boys and know how to read socket/wrench sizes and love being in the garage with me! :laugh: Have fun Demmy!

You have any mods ready to put on the bike for your "time off" or just have tinkering plans?

My wife leaves for a 3 day business trip at the end of the month but the kids are staying...it's ok, they're all boys and know how to read socket/wrench sizes and love being in the garage with me! :laugh: Have fun Demmy!

You have any mods ready to put on the bike for your "time off" or just have tinkering plans?

Going to finish up the work on the garage. ( Remodeling ) and I do have a set of Black Front Calipers I need to install if I get the chance.

Back