Fort Worth

nick schuman

Registered
i live in the panhandel of texas and i am always riding my busa down to Fort Worth to visit my sister, when i get there i never have anyone to ride with for the couple weeks im down there. therefore if anyone needs somone else to ride with hit me up.

Always post up here before you head down to see our sister. You can always find someone to ride with. I have found a lot of people on here to ride with. :thumbsup:

Hey i live in Mckinney about 1 hour drive from Fortworth, always up for a ride.
as long as it not on thur-sat i work those days.

Hey i live in Mckinney about 1 hour drive from Fortworth, always up for a ride.
as long as it not on thur-sat i work those days.

Do we work at the same place.. I just happen to have the same horrid work schedule.

Do we work at the same place.. I just happen to have the same horrid work schedule.

Umm unless your work at American Medical Response, i dont think so lol
my work schedule is
thur 9am-10pm -
fri 9am-10pm
sat 9am-11pm

40 hours in 3 days and off 4 with the option to pick up all the overtime i want. not a bad deal.

It would be cool for a DFW and surrounding area group ride. I can't seem to find any bike nights around here. The ones i do hear about are full of oil leaking Hardleys

It would be cool for a DFW and surrounding area group ride. I can't seem to find any bike nights around here. The ones i do hear about are full of oil leaking Hardleys

Sport-bike bike nite in dallas is on thursdays starts around 7 pm at high five cycles near 75 and 635 then every one goes to cutie pies in grapevine behind bass pro shop. from there around 11pm they go for a group bike ride around dallas then shoot to greenvile ave and go to some bars.

Umm unless your work at American Medical Response, i dont think so lol
my work schedule is
thur 9am-10pm -
fri 9am-10pm
sat 9am-11pm

40 hours in 3 days and off 4 with the option to pick up all the overtime i want. not a bad deal.

Well close enough.

I work at The Planet internet services.

Thursday 7am-7pm
Friday 7am-7pm
Saturday 7am-7pm
Every other Wednesday 7am-7pm

3-4 days off a week depending on the week.

Back