DFW Busa Riders

sweeper

Registered
Anyone in the DFW metroplex area? I live in Weatherford Texas, work in West Fort Worth, and ride everywhere.
smile.gif

Hey guys, c'mon. I've looked through some of the old posts and see where Jace, Busafied, and some others spoke of meeting up a while back. Has anyone got anything going with the DFW area yet? Be great if we could get a few busas riding together on a regular basis. Dr. Geekenstein and I have spun wheels together. Let's try to enlarge the local busa "collective."
super.gif

This weekend (August 8th Sunday) we have a ride planned. So far there are at least 3 busa's going to be there, maybe 4. Let's make it better than that.....Come on....POST UP !! Meeting at my house for an 8AM depart for some good southern route riding. EMail me at aeroman@mail2world.com or PM me here if you'd like to join up !

there are 2 of us up in Denton we are meeting at the taco cabanna on friday nights in denton at 10:00 pm

Come on up
cool.gif

sweeper, im in the azle area and Im in weatherford all the time. Hit me up sometime you want to go for a ride.

Josh

Back