How many Motorola Droid Users?

New Verizon Motorola Droid - 5.0 meg camera, Google maps gps, email, texting, phone, internet. Very slick machine with a big high quality screen. Great companion on a motorcycle.

Thumbs up!

I got my Droid a couple of weeks ago, LOVE IT! Most fun phone I have ever owned.

I have mine rooted now and underclocked to 125mhz while sleeping. Makes for some fantastic battery life with no decrease in performance! I think I am going to overclock it to 800mhz here soon. It has been proven stable at 1.1ghz. But that would put to much drain on the battery. (stock speed is 550mhz)

I also have the NES and SNES emulators. I have Zelda, super punch out, all the mario games, Mortal kombat II, Killer instinct, contra, Donkey Kong Country and others on here and they all run silky smooth! Freaking amazing phone!

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Droid has a decent MP3 player, voice command recognition that actually works, and all bluetooth functionality too...

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Droid has a decent MP3 player, voice command recognition that actually works, and all bluetooth functionality too...

Don't forget the digital compass, accelerometer and the 3rd noise cancelling mic! :D

Droid does! Ftw!
Posted via Mobile Device

I very seriously looked at a Droid when I dropped my Razr in the toilet, but found out they aren't global so I got a Blackberry Tour. Now, why would they not include global functionality in the Droid? Makes no sense.

Had my droid now for 2 months. Awsome. Try google maps it uses google earth for the maps. Or try shopsavvy it will scan barcodes and give u the cheapest prices around

Verizon is $199 for new or upgrade...

Where is the best place to pick one up...

tried the htc, signal not that good, went to the motorola droid and got to say its one of the best phones iv had the pleasure of having.

Back