What should you be doing?

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so here in the UK it's cold, snow on the ground and haven't rode the bike in weeks. If you weren't on the org site what should you be doing?

Logging my data and experience regarding my time spent assisting at the Red Cross facilities.

Writing in my personal journal about my journey here in Thailand and S.E. Asia :whistle:

Combine both...and it comes out to a lot of writing.....by hand *sighs*

Wish I had a small powered notebook or tablet I could take in the field. :banghead:

Sorry to hear about the snow, bro.

Tough situation to be sure.

What should YOU be doing? :beerchug:

Trimming out the rest of my house. But its so cold I dont want to be running in and out of the house all day, Sooooo yesterday I started on the garage cabinets :cheerleader:

Told the wife I wouldnt start on the garage until the house was done. Cold weather finally working for me :laugh:

Make Smoked Cheese in a smokehouse,
Make sausages
Go Ice fishing
Clean guns
Reload ammo
Shop for bike stuff
snowmobile
Snow removal
Quadsports

I wouldn'd recommend it, not for everybody:whistle:

crap (Small).jpg

I wouldn'd recommend it, not for everybody:whistle:

It's been such a long hard process for me learning Craps :banghead:
Believe it or not...if you know what you're doing it has some of the best odds in the house.

You can always find me at the Blackjack table. Love me some 21 :thumbsup:

It's been such a long hard process for me learning Craps :banghead:
Believe it or not...if you know what you're doing it has some of the best odds in the house.

You can always find me at the Blackjack table. Love me some 21 :thumbsup:

I play both, been at it since I moved here from LA in 1977.

I play both, been at it since I moved here from LA in 1977.

Could use some tips for the Craps table. I know I'm heading out there at some point in the next year. I mean I have a friggin' free suite at The Bellagio anytime I want it. (long story) So I have no excuse. I really just need to get the airfare and some gambling funds together.
Maybe we'll have that lunch sooner then later @ the Pink Taco after all Phil :beerchug:

Could use some tips for the Craps table. I know I'm heading out there at some point in the next year. I mean I have a friggin' free suite at The Bellagio anytime I want it. (long story) So I have no excuse. I really just need to get the airfare and some gambling funds together.
Maybe we'll have that lunch sooner then later @ the Pink Taco after all Phil :beerchug:

Wow, sounds good.!!

Same thing here, snow and 7 degrees out.
I'm usually over on the dirt bike forum, doing pretty much what we do here. Wasting time and waiting for spring.:laugh:

Sorry to hear about the snow, bro.

Tough situation to be sure.

What should YOU be doing? :beerchug:

Sorting out training programmes for next week. Will get on it real soon... well as soon as I finish this movie and glass of wine honest.:rofl:

Logging my data and experience regarding my time spent assisting at the Red Cross facilities.

Writing in my personal journal about my journey here in Thailand and S.E. Asia :whistle:

Combine both...and it comes out to a lot of writing.....by hand *sighs*

Wish I had a small powered notebook or tablet I could take in the field. :banghead:

how about those little laptops. they are smaller then a note pad. or a PDA? I have a old Palm TL. it is about the same size as a cd. and it has a fold out key board.

Back