How did you arrive at your Username ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I read the threads , I read the posts and I read who posted it.
Sometimes its easy to decipher how and what your usernames are or mean.
Sometimes I am like WTF ?

Names like:
Dadofthree
DozerDriver
Skydvr
Takeuon

Are Easy but some are not.
There are some deep thoughts in y'alls usernames and some I cant figure.
So how bout making it easier for all of us to understand where we come from and how our noodles works ?

I'll go first. What may seem easy to some may not be to others.

As I live in South Florida under heavy spanish influence I put a little spice in my name.

Blanca Busa is spanish for White Busa with a feminine touch as my bikes always have had girls names. :thumbsup: except for my first KV75 which was named Kermit !

What does yours mean and how did you come up with it ?

High school was the Trojans. Graduated in 2000, and I'm a big SC fan. Not that deep but thats where the name came from.

I live in the Bay Area...and all Busa's are Bad Ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

See that
Ba Busa from the Bay area.
I would never guess that and I had wondered.

C'mon Strife admit it.
It was about 3am you were sitting on your bike dreaming of 4th gear and BAM it hit you.....Strife I'll call her...

Same as me. I was sitting on the bike inside one night thinking about something else
and Bam the name Blanca hit me.
Soon as I saw the wifes reaction to that I knew it was a keeper........she hates it and her.........:rofl:

When I first started getting on the computer I just used my last name as my screen name. Demler. after visiting a few chat rooms a couple girls started calling me Demmy, Figured what the hell added an M to the end for Michael and there it is. DEMMYM

I had just gotten back from a 10,000 mile ride and began writing a book about the experience. At the time, I had a plate on the bike that read 'On a Quest' (onaqwst) which was a rather appropriate for all those days of wandering.

Needed one word to describe how I felt about riding and being on the bike, and 'Passionate' was perfect. Came up with 26 spellings in 7 letters, headed off to the DMV, got the plate.

The pashnit site only came later as I began to slow down a bit a write about my travels.

What domain to pick was easy. :laugh:

displayimage.php

mine is from the many mustangs that iv owned,I use it on any fourm I join so if you see it somewhere else its a good chance its me.Dont own one at the moment but have lost count of how many.

My interests have changed,Iv owned alot of bikes to but I think the busa is my fave.:thumbsup:

Mine is from mustangs too, we currently have an 08, but it is a solid color.

I wondered where Pashnit came from..now I know...

My name on other sites is 7.62KOLECTR as in 7.62mm .
I love and collect .30/7.62mm rifles from all countries and all eras.
KOLECTR was just another way to spell it.

Mine is pretty boring and simple. My husband has been a board member longer than me, I got "the fever" and decided to join. Hubby is rubber2burn. I wanted to establish that I was a female, but married so along came the name mrs.rubber2burn.

Mine is kind of like Pashnits. The first time I rode it it was putre extacy! LOL just ad the GSX and you got it.

I"ve had the same screen name on every sight I've ever been on and its in my email as well. Real simple...Troy Bell was my father and when I was young, everytime I did something that reminded my mom of something my dad would do, thats what she'd call me,lol. So it just kinda stuck.:whistle:

I"ve had the same screen name on every sight I've ever been on and its in my email as well. Real simple...Troy Bell was my father and when I was young, everytime I did something that reminded my mom of something my dad would do, thats what she'd call me,lol. So it just kinda stuck.:whistle:

I actually think this is kind of cute/sweet. So much better than Troy, Jr. :)

I have no idea. I've been using it for awhile, ever since i need a screen name. I think the 007 came from playin to much nintendo 64 "Goldeneye" at the same time we got a computer. The "Fastfrog", I'm really not sure, i am fast on the Busa, but im not green nor am i french, as some have speculated. :laugh:

Demmym- I always wondered about yours, not the least was pronounce it.

There are a few others i hope will post here, their name confuse the crap out of me

I'm a huge blues brothers fan.

Blusmbl = bluesmobile.

I've had the BLUSMBL plate on everything from a '67 Imperial to a '96 Caprice 9C1 cop car. I've used it for something like 13 years, in 2 different states. :D

Back