Post yer pics.

If you want your bike to shine like no other...Found a product called THE BOM...it is the BOM....works great and bugs hate it they won't stick to the w/s. try it you'll like it
smile.gif

www.badtothebom.com

Big E,
Thanks.
No clearence problems, but keep the pipes as close to the footpeg as possible and you won't have any problems. I just changed the cans with an oval V&H can that I laid on its side under the tail. The dual can setup was to loud, still have the dual can setup if interested? I modified the V&H can inside and out and it sounds BAD ASS! These pic's are of the dual can setup while it was in progress. Maybe they will help you out if you decide to make one. Also I did nothing to the subframe, just a little plastic work to keep it all clean under there.
Regards
Jim D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhythm,,

Hey man nice shiznit. Gotta ask what type of undertail do ya have? I got a clear tail with led's and turn signal integrator, and would hate to mess with the factory shapes of the hayabusa. Love the undertail!!!!!!!!!

let me know: hdraper@stny.rr.com

marcus

Just did some simple stuff.

Mod'd the bubble to allow the rear grab and the bubble at the same time.
sarcasm.gif

Replaced the rear "Suzuki" decal.
sneaky.gif

corrodedalin_tail.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi y’all,

I took some pics today and decided to pass along some favorites…

Here is a list of the mods I have done:

1. Akrapovic Titanium Evolution exhaust (full) with a carbon fiber can;
2. Goodridge Kevlar brake lines;
3. PCIIIr chip & remap;
4. BMC Racing Air Filter;
5. 1â€￾ mirror spacers;
6. Hump mod;
7. Trimmed rear fender;
8. Trunk storage mod;
9. Throttlemeister (not installed yet).

If you look carefully at the picture of the side, you can see my header pipes through the little vent holes on the bottom of the fairing… They are turning blue, purple, red, and a variety of other colors as they break-in with heat! I think it is way cool looking. Once they are completely broken in, I will take some pics of them specifically.

Hope you enjoy, V.

right_side.jpg

Here's my 2000. New Micron's. Carbon Look
levers, (just put on carbon look mirors).
Carbon look rear blinkers. Corbin Seat. Rocket
Locker.
wow.gif

New_Micron_Pipe_3.jpg

Here's my 2000.  New Micron's. Carbon Look
levers, (just put on carbon look mirors).
Carbon look rear blinkers.  Corbin Seat. Rocket
Locker.  
wow.gif
Hey Roy....bike looks great....I just added the carbon look mirrors to mine also.
Could you post a pic so I can see if they're the same ones.
Mine are a little to high for my liking......though it is easier to see behind me now.

Back