Race Railz

dewie

Registered
I'm shopping around for a sleek looking cage(not sliders) and I love the looks of race railz but the company went outta buisness a while ago, has anyone seen a cage that looks like this or maybe has actual race railz sitting around? here they are guys - https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/track-racing-mods/75782-race-rails-busa.html

Not a fan of the freestle ones but the stunt armor 905 looks allright but it's one more hole cut in the body Suzuki Hayabusa Stunt Accessories Crash Cages

I'm not stunting or draging knees anymore, just need decent looking protection..

thanks

I have some, never installed $200 + shipping

racera11.jpg

racera10.jpg

personally i like the 3 point mount systems if its on its side it has less teeter totter and prevents more damage

I got'em on my 750 and I would assume the Busa set-up isn't much different, and if they interfere with your corner carving then you are one bad mutha brutha :laugh: Honestly though they do not interfere at all with anything, and actually make nice footrests when just cruising. Almost can use them like cruiser pegs where you throw your feet up and get some air to the twins. :whistle:

They are very solid and once bolted up and become one with the frame, not like a bolted on slider. I have smacked a slider before and bent it, but your not moving these at all. And if you ever did end up to do something to bend them, I guarantee they would be the last thing you would be thinking about and that's if you still could. I like them cause they offer a ton more protection and not as bulky as a full cage. And the end tip sliders are easily replaceable too.

DSCN1627.jpg

DSCN5298.jpg

Back