Well Well what do we have here.

SABUSABOY

Registered
Just a hint of things to come :D

home01.jpg

home02.jpg

home03.jpg

P1130208.jpg

shoot/sell a video on the engine rebuild , it would offset the price of the parts and help us Bro's out thats never been in the busa engine..:)

shoot/sell a video on the engine rebuild , it would offset the price of the parts and help us Bro's out thats never been in the busa engine..:)

Alas i am not that talented, having some one build it for me.

So lets see, whats brewing.:laugh:
1 set of JE 12.8:1 Pistons
a touch of Carpenter head and cams .385/.385
a dash of Gen 2 crank
and a sprinkle of few odds and ends
blend carefully :please:
and hey Presto, a motor worthy to behold in deepest darkest Africa.:thumbsup:
Man this is going to be so Awesome:bowdown:

Oh and first and fore most a BIG shout out to Commuta_Busa ( Ken ), thanks for all the advice and constant emails and questions and steering me in the right direction. Could not have done it with out your help.:bowdown:

I am hoping for +- 210 RWHP but i am tuning it for streetability not all out power. Plus there is a pesky zx1400 that needs to be taught a lesson. Plus maybe braggin' rites now and again. Not many have such a build in Africa.

Well Hello mail man what do you have for me today

One Shiney 84mm bore block done by Millennium Tech - Big Thanks to Commuta_Busa ( Ken ) and to WildBro ( Bill ) from SH.org

One Innovate DL32 Datalogger Used - Thanks Rick form Psychobike

One Innovate LC1 Wide Band - Thanks Rick form Psychobike

P1140847.jpg

P1140853.jpg

P1140855.jpg

Still can put it to use yet, still have to get my Carpenter head and cams plus my 08 crank, plus a few odds and ends then, time to build this Monster.:cheerleader:

Back